+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not waiting another 2 months for a viable melee soul for warfronts... bye

Telaran

Default Not waiting another 2 months for a viable melee soul for warfronts... bye

Playing as a melee rogue in warfronts in a nightmare. The only build that is remotely viable is nightblade, and that is only because of the immunity for a few seconds every two minutes. Apparently melee rogues didn't complain as much as the mages so we were completely forgotten about in this patch. Balancing patches come every "4-8 weeks", and I'm not waiting that long for hope that they will give us a viable way to play. Bye.

Soulwalker

Good to know.

Ascendant

Can I have your stuff? What server do you play on?

seeya dude.
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

You will be forgotten by the time this hits page 2.
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

Champion of Telara

All I heard is I am bad so I am quiting. Being bad can be frustrating Im sure. If you arent enjoying yourself you should stop playing.

Telaran

Yeah. You can do pretty well as Assassin/riftstalker but you are essentially always at a disadvantage against most things.

I play a melee rogue in just about every game. It is the only playstyle that I thoroughly enjoy so I can empathize with you on this. Not gonna quit yet though, gonna level something more useful as an alt before I give up entirely.

Rift Chaser

What a weird thread. Most of the sins I know destroy people in warfronts.

Soulwalker

I'm sorry, but I find melee rogue to be insanely fun and effective in warfronts. I think you need to find a build that better suits you, or learn to play the class. I have no problem getting the top kills, least deaths and relatively close to the top damage done in each and every warfront I enter. I don't play a nightblade, either.

Rift Chaser

Question

Wait..

You say you aren't going to wait another 2 months for a viable melee soul... yet..

The only build that is remotely viable is nightblade

+ Reply to Thread