http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgV8GWEO9Ms

Alot of *** handing <3

Enjoy
    Can't play on iPhone. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by DTM300 View Post
    Can't play on iPhone. Fail.
    Pffffhhhhhhh

Shadowlander

are you 28 rs / 38 nb / 0 bd? thats the build I use; your bars look very similar to mine (edit: looks like you don't have rift prison, so I guess its a bit different)

alas, I feel this type of spec is one of the few that will be viable post patch :s

as for the video... not really a fan of the trash talk macros -_-
    Last edited by Grebnev; 03-24-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Thought it was a good vid, kind of interested in the build actually. I love the damage of my current build, but I definitely lack some mobility.

You almost got it right! Its more like nb44/rs28/bd0. Champs are the easiest to kill, only problems I got is against high geared pure tanks, heal heal heal heal heal heal, but thats gonna change after patch

Hilarious all these posts about rogue soul sucking, l2p.

Gonna make a new vid abit later, 1vrs2, 1vrs3 related, and prob have some friends in it
    Last edited by Darkhan1; 03-25-2011 at 05:31 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhan1 View Post
    You almost got it right! Its more like nb44/rs28/bd0. Champs are the easiest to kill, only problems I got is against high geared pure tanks, heal heal heal heal heal heal, but thats gonna change after patch

Gonna make a new vid abit later, 1vrs2, 1vrs3 related, and prob have some friends in it
    Looking forward to it! Been thinking the same thing about all the whiners...in WF's I have generally been top 5 on damage, and 85% of the time when I die, it is because I got grouped up on after killing someone or something like that...

I think that a lot of people just don't understand the souls as well as they should. You wouldn't believe how many assassins post on here about not wanting to use their bleeds and crap like that. Instead they seem to think that skills like backstab should do a bajillion damage so they can be a one button wonder...
    Last edited by Calo; 03-25-2011 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    Looking forward to it! Been thinking the same thing about all the whiners...in WF's I have generally been top 5 on damage, and 85% of the time when I die, it is because I got grouped up on after killing someone or something like that...

I think that a lot of people just don't understand the souls as well as they should. You wouldn't believe how many assassins post on here about not wanting to use their bleeds and crap like that. Instead they seem to think that skills like backstab should do a bajillion damage so they can be a one button wonder...
    Most of the assassins think its gonna be like a wow rogue....LAL.
    And most people just think assassin is the coolest name in their tree, so they dont bother looking at any other Souls. Main Assassin is ****ing usless in everything but World ganking.

Telaran

You almost got it right! Its more like nb44/rs28/bd0.
    44NB/RS28 = more points than you get at 50 ... and you talk about L2P ... Priceless.

Clicked the link saw the title ... closed it again.

Soulwalker

Build im working on, is it similar to ops?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Ros.Vcxc0qbooz

I basically trade blackout for rift prison, planar refuge and freedom of movement, working great at 44 so far.
    Last edited by davey767; 03-25-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Shadowlander

Nice vid,
    can you link your build ?
    I'm playing bard/RS atm and would enjoy a try on the nightblade.

Quote Originally Posted by davey767 View Post
    Build im working on, is it similar to ops?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Ros.Vcxc0qbooz

I basically trade blackout for rift prison, planar refuge and freedom of movement, working great at 44 so far.
    ITS A SECRET!

Nah joking, not gonna be a wannabe pro. Its pretty different, ill post it when I get home for people wondering. Btw, dont trade blackout for rift prison, Twilight transcendence with blackout is like 8 sec of immortality

Soulwalker

ITS A SECRET!

Nah joking, not gonna be a wannabe pro. Its pretty different, ill post it when I get home for people wondering. Btw, dont trade blackout for rift prison, Twilight transcendence with blackout is like 8 sec of immortality
    I aslo gain shadow warp, shadow blitz, i know u get that immunity but i can control the fight with rift prison and 30% dmg reduction to. I just thought these 4 things outway the wasted points in nb and that immunity. Oo speed buff after planar shifting which i can sort of do 4 times now.

Decent video but not one of your opponents really put a dent in you 1v1, you can chalk that up to the defensive CD's you have and/or your opponents skill.
    You're using the builds skills to your advantage which i commend you for, but if you get the jump on someone which might not be at full health AND use your cd's AND trash talk them when they die... well, good for you i guess

Soulwalker

it still boggles me how u can assign all of ur skills to keys... however im not an mmo for life player but im not bad either.
    what sort of keyboard setup do u use ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast