+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sab pvp advice

Default Sab pvp advice

So I got bored and leveled a rogue to 13 today and I must say I like it. Decided to do some pvp so I got my Sab soul. I have a question though, what bombs should I be using? Thanks in advance.

blast charges will be your heavy hitters. spike charges are mostly pve big guys or clerics in pvp.

to deal with plate usually putting some splinters before you blast is a good idea.

stun charges are great to help your buddies out that are getting mashed on by melee or stoppin someone from running away. i dont really use caltrop charges but thats just me. your sticky and aoe bombs are great and use em accordingly. they can help you get out from melee of you pop a sticky at your feet and phase through the other side of it

what other souls did you pair it with?
    Last edited by bakedspaghetti; 03-24-2011 at 07:31 PM.
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

I went sab/sin/BD what should i go with?

that seems like a good combo. assassin will up your damage alot plus youll get stealth/phase. im not too sure whats goin on with bladedancer but ive read alot of sabs havin luck with that.

just be smart with it, it doesnt always take 5 charges before you detonate and mixing how you stack em is always a bonus.

dont be discouraged if you get tore up some games. sometimes sab just get immediate focus fire. and try not too waste time downing clerics. if other people on your team are focusin a cleric go ahead but if you are the only one it is very frustrating huckin bombs at them till they are 10% then repeating the process. they are pretty hard to take down on your own
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

I picked up bladedancer for the dodge, seems to help when a warrior or someone gets close. Thanks again for the advice.

+ Reply to Thread