Closed Thread

Thread: Get off The Sinking Ship that is Rogue

Default Get off The Sinking Ship that is Rogue

*Hands you some robes and some plate, here even take this chain*

Put on these and swim. Swim and don't look back. We're going down.

Mayday mayday.

*Rogues sending SOS to Trion Mission Control*

*Trion come in...Do you read us?....We are going down. We have been nerfed attacked over...Do you read us? We are being hit....Going down over...*

*....chhhh.....chhhhhh......chhhh.........um enjoy the event!!!....chhh...chhh*

Soulwalker

Hop off the crying boat and provide us with an argument that can convince me that rogues are ruined for all eternity. (Take note that I said for all eternity)
    Last edited by Curb; 03-24-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Shield of Telara

i find it great that all the bad players that needed a broken soul(sabo) to make up for their lack of skill... now that its getting fixed all rogues are worthless... i was hoping to leave that kinda of stupidity in wow... but alas the morons found their way here

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

Furthermore, these type of threads have a history of quickly becoming "flame-fests." If you have a particular issue you wish to discuss, feel free to do so, but phrase it in such a way that will not bait the trolls.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

Closed Thread