Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sab Alpha Parse

Shadowlander

Default Sab Alpha Parse

In full t2:

461 AP
    702 Crit
    196 Hit

Boss Practice Dummy = 445dps with 5 blast, 5 spike rinse repeat rotation (not in melee range). Didnt bother with charge booster as I am assuming over a 3 min parse the added dps will be negligible.

Thanks,

Tchi

Shield of Telara

so its balanced now... good to know

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    so its balanced now... good to know
    trolololol

How can you tell its "balanced now"

Do you know what the build is, and comparable marks of other classes?

Shadowlander

ah I suppose I should mention the build is:

10 NB 36 SAB 20 SIN

Plane Touched

Thumbs down

Way to go Failon. Make the two most used classes in our class crap.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by mimms View Post
    Way to go Failon. Make the two most used classes in our class crap.
    The OP basically pressed three buttons in a dps rotation and you expected it to top the charts? Get real.

did no one see the part where he said FULL T 2?

right now in greens doing a 1 2 3 4 5 denate repeat for 5 min will net you 550dps, FULL T2 going 450dps after the change is unacceptable. what is the point of gear if you cannot do HALF the dps of a dps class.
    Last edited by Jakranka; 03-26-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: removed profanity
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchi View Post
    In full t2:

461 AP
    702 Crit
    196 Hit

Boss Practice Dummy = 445dps with 5 blast, 5 spike rinse repeat rotation (not in melee range). Didnt bother with charge booster as I am assuming over a 3 min parse the added dps will be negligible.

Thanks,

Tchi
    Welcome to the ranks of uselessness of Ranger and Marksman.

Yep contiunue to nerf and destroy rogues and keep buff mages.. Pyros are week now they can only 3shot you in few secs. maybe with this buff they can atleast 1shot.. lol
    Trion fails at balancing.. Will be interesting how hard will be to get in T2 groups with rogue..

So what is the point of Sab? The only thing it brings to the table is damage.
    And other souls to that, but better(?)

Im not complaining, just dont understand what Trion wants the Sab to be.
    "How many loaves have ye?" -Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    did no one see the part where he said FULL T 2?

right now in greens doing a 1 2 3 4 5 denate repeat for 5 min will net you 550dps, FULL T2 going 450dps after the change is unacceptable. what is the point of gear if you cannot do HALF the dps of a dps class.
    dps ≠ burst damage and vice versa. I agree that sab was gimped too much, but your arguement ignores that sab isn't really meant for sustained pve dps. Keep the complaints in context so they have more credibility, please.
    Last edited by Jakranka; 03-26-2011 at 04:04 PM.

Sab will be totally in line...
    with other rogue loldps specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vazhi View Post
    dps ≠ burst damage and vice versa. I agree that sab was gimped too much, but your arguement ignores that sab isn't really meant for sustained pve dps. Keep the complaints in context so they have more credibility, please.
    go back under your bridge

RIGHT NOW! sabs dps is under archons shamans and warriors of many flavors

this is RIGHT NOW!!! this is not alpha, this is pre-nerf

RIGHT NOW sabo is the highest single target and aoe dps in the ENTIRE rogue calling. Do you even have a lvl 50? didnt think so... come back out from under your bridge when you reach 50, run your parsers and group with rogues and competent other classes.

the only change sabs needed was the armor pen fix. it was over the top, if you spec in both armor pen talents (taking infiltrator) you can crit ppl for 6k blast charges in pvp, that doesnt even use charge booster!!! that is a 5 stack blast charge so 6 blast charges each hitting for 1k each due to the bugged talent. that is all that should be fixed because that was not usable in pve as it only affected human targets. and not every one even exploited this. i made it a point not to because i didnt want the other team hating me even more! but after all the anti-whining going on in the forums and the fact that i have 6 days to do this. i believe tonight i will exploit the crap out of the current system and 1 shot everyone just to feel powerful for a few days.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

I agree with the other callings that Sabo was way too OP.

What Trion needed to do was bring everyone down to a certain level. What that is exactly, I'm not sure. Sabos and DPS warriors do entirely too much Damage and Warriors have incredible survivability even as DPS, sorry warriors if you are going to try and step into the realm of a rogue then rogues should be able to wtfpwn your *** otherwise why did you roll something akin to a fuggin tank? Clerics are too efficient at healing through damage along with being able to dish it out and Mages don't need extra survivability, you roll a mage you have to understand that people are gonna kill you quickly because you can pump out the highest DPS.

I am getting the feeling that the devs don't know wtf the are doing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast