+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't believe Trion hasn't really said anything to us on these forums.

Telaran

Default Can't believe Trion hasn't really said anything to us on these forums.

As the title says I can't believe not a single person from Trion has showed up to say, Hey those patch notes are definitely fake or, hey rogues are bad just reroll or nothing with the ******ed number of threads of people saying they are rerolling mage (level 23 atm!) right now.

Connect to the test server and read them for yourself if you don't trust their authenticity.
    "The only reason I need to group is to have witnesses to my greatness." -Hubris

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ibliss View Post
    Connect to the test server and read them for yourself if you don't trust their authenticity.
    I would but then I have to download 8 gigs that I forgot to download while I was sleeping last night - _ -

Shield of Telara

you also forget they are massivly nerfing warriors and they will be broght down to where rogues are... not to mention everything changes in an MMO constantly.. what is OP this week (DPS warrios Sabo rogues) is weak the next

play what you like play not what is currently broken and over powered... as long as its a good solid build it will work out.. If you are a person that lacks all skill and you need to play the OP broken class/spec then you need to quit playing MMOs

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    you also forget they are massivly nerfing warriors and they will be broght down to where rogues are... not to mention everything changes in an MMO constantly.. what is OP this week (DPS warrios Sabo rogues) is weak the next

play what you like play not what is currently broken and over powered... as long as its a good solid build it will work out.. If you are a person that lacks all skill and you need to play the OP broken class/spec then you need to quit playing MMOs
    by broken you mean barely in line with other classes? cause thats what sab was.

My mage is has 26 levels to go before i can roll my face across the keyboard and be OP. Also warriors aren't being MASSIVELY nerfed they are being slightly nerfed and buffed in some souls : /

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Redtah View Post
    by broken you mean barely in line with other classes? cause thats what sab was.

My mage is has 26 levels to go before i can roll my face across the keyboard and be OP. Also warriors aren't being MASSIVELY nerfed they are being slightly nerfed and buffed in some souls : /
    they are fixeing the issues with them that are making them broken... like BMs main ability not costing energy doing 20% more damage then intended and not being on the GCD... that will cut their damage from 1200+ DPS to barely 600

if you cannot grasp that i dunno what to tell you but the average DPS on non broken talent build is mid 600s in t2 level loot, if you ar trying to balance things around the broken spec then you are only fooling yourself and need to go back to wow

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    they are fixeing the issues with them that are making them broken... like BMs main ability not costing energy doing 20% more damage then intended and not being on the GCD... that will cut their damage from 1200+ DPS to barely 600

if you cannot grasp that i dunno what to tell you but the average DPS on non broken talent build is mid 600s in t2 level loot, if you ar trying to balance things around the broken spec then you are only fooling yourself and need to go back to wow
    Oh no your right, i just figured as per usual you were talking about champs like most people. Your right they are actually nerfing BM

Plane Touched

When I hit 50 my sab dps was around 650. The endgame raiding guilds show parsed and proof that sab mazes out at around 750dps. It seems sab was fine for a viable pve class. Trion has need sab this hard based on pvp, plain and simple which is wrong. If they wanted a pvp only based mmo, it would have been nice to be told so.

+ Reply to Thread