+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dual wielding question

Soulwalker

Default Dual wielding question

When dual wielding as an assassin, which hand should I put my slower/stronger weapon in? the main hand or the offhand? thanks.

Soulwalker

I haven't done extensive testing on this, but I've noticed my damage stay the same regardless of which weapon was in which hand. So I don't think it really matters.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vies View Post
    I haven't done extensive testing on this, but I've noticed my damage stay the same regardless of which weapon was in which hand. So I don't think it really matters.
    I also noticed that I was able to perform cloaked backstabbing attacks with a sword in main hand. That doesn't seem right to me...

Shadowlander

Weapon speed does not matter at all in this game.

a weapons DPS is what affects how it does damage.

The higher dps weapon will always crit harder. Meaning a 29 dps dagger at 1.8 speed, will result in higher crits than a 25dps mace 2.7 speed[Even though the mace would have higher top end damage](or w/e). In wow the opposite would of been the case, not in this game.

I believe they call it "Normalization". This isnt World of Riftcraft.
    Last edited by Twentysix; 03-24-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by rival View Post
    I also noticed that I was able to perform cloaked backstabbing attacks with a sword in main hand. That doesn't seem right to me...
    Strange is backstabbing with a mean looking mace/flail that should have been set aside for torture sessions only... how I shoved that up your rear is unknown to me, but now I understand the very large crit damage that popped up... unfortunately, no facial animation of the amazed shock and awe on the target when it happened...

+ Reply to Thread