+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion Please Re-Evaluate the Sab Range Nerf

Telaran

Default Trion Please Re-Evaluate the Sab Range Nerf

I have no issues with the other nerfs but the range nerf does not make any sense. A sab is a ranged class we throw charges and bombs. The range was less then MM/R which it should be. It was working fine and the range had no bearing on the DPS the soul was doing before the nerf. All this does is making the low survivability we had to an almost unplayable level.

Please sign this petition if you agree
    /sign

Oh no. Please no petition threads. They're worthless bevause they don't encourage discussion. Juse blind agreement.

Can a mod please delete this thread?

/reminding myself to not take Rift as seriously as I took WoW

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Arandmoor View Post
    Oh no. Please no petition threads. They're worthless bevause they don't encourage discussion. Juse blind agreement.

Maybe you should have just stayed out of the fragging thread instead of trying to play forum marm?

I agree with the guy, I think the range 'nerf' needs to be put on hold/rescinded until the impact of the other changes and be measured and examined.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkillstewie View Post
    Maybe you should have just stayed out of the fragging thread instead of trying to play forum marm?

I agree with the guy, I think the range 'nerf' needs to be put on hold/rescinded until the impact of the other changes and be measured and examined.
    agreed......

Rift Disciple

I'm fine with the range changes. I meleed when possible anyway, and 15 is good enough when necessary. I foresee myself doing more of the cheapo bard mez/boom thing when soloing elites, but whatever.

I want my charge booster back, though. Ow, my single target dps.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Arandmoor View Post

Are you really that moronic?

We are providing feedback to Trion so they can use the data collected on the forums. If a large portion of people sign a petition what do you think happens? There is no need for a discussion here. It is simple fact that a ranged class that has low survivability will be even lower when the range is decreased when 90% of the skills used are ranged. The dev's clearly concepted the mechanics of the class to be ranged. It's been like this since the first alpha release, this is another fact. If they intended it to be a 5-10m class they would have concepted it like that and released it with those mechanics in their first alpha release.
    Please be gone from this thread now.

+ Reply to Thread