+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Only Calling Not To Have A Rez

  1. #1
    Plane Touched Sayomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    239

    Default Only Calling Not To Have A Rez

    Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but I wanted to share my thoughts.

    Of the 4 current callings, the rogue is the only one without a revive spell. I personally would love to see the bard get a revive spell also. Don't know if it's just me, but bards are pretty well rounded when it comes to support, so if a tank and a mage can get a rez, why not a bard?

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Ninjahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayomi View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but I wanted to share my thoughts.

    Of the 4 current callings, the rogue is the only one without a revive spell. I personally would love to see the bard get a revive spell also. Don't know if it's just me, but bards are pretty well rounded when it comes to support, so if a tank and a mage can get a rez, why not a bard?
    We're lacking in a lot of things, bud. Thank god the patch will fix...oh wait.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched Vazhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Only fair. I support this product and/or service.

  4. #4
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,364

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple Dungeoness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    114

    Default

    And technically the Mage calling has no tank role (overpowered abilities and exploits notwithstanding). It all evens out, not that I wouldn't love to have a rez. If we got one, then Mages would demand to be able to tank.
    I'm raging with ire, an ocean of fire.
    My Wrath is the path to all I desire.

  6. #6
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeoness View Post
    And technically the Mage calling has no tank role (overpowered abilities and exploits notwithstanding). It all evens out, not that I wouldn't love to have a rez. If we got one, then Mages would demand to be able to tank.
    Thats true but I dont really get why that should matter. Clerics can tank, heal, RDPS and MDPS.

    Someone mentioned its because they have stealth. I dont see what stealth has to do with a rez.

    I dont see why anyone would be against an out of combat rez for a rogue. It gives them a reason to Soul Walk and saves everyone a possible ghost run. Its not like its taking anyones role away.

  7. #7
    RIFT Guide Writer Ninjahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    I dont see why anyone would be against an out of combat rez for a rogue. It gives them a reason to Soul Walk and saves everyone a possible ghost run. Its not like its taking anyones role away.
    Exactly. Everyone wins from it. Besides, if mages want to QQ that a rogue can rez and they can't tank, give them a taunt. Rez is just one ability, not a complete role.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts