+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Only Calling Not To Have A Rez

Default Only Calling Not To Have A Rez

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but I wanted to share my thoughts.

Of the 4 current callings, the rogue is the only one without a revive spell. I personally would love to see the bard get a revive spell also. Don't know if it's just me, but bards are pretty well rounded when it comes to support, so if a tank and a mage can get a rez, why not a bard?

Quote Originally Posted by Sayomi View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but I wanted to share my thoughts.

Of the 4 current callings, the rogue is the only one without a revive spell. I personally would love to see the bard get a revive spell also. Don't know if it's just me, but bards are pretty well rounded when it comes to support, so if a tank and a mage can get a rez, why not a bard?
    We're lacking in a lot of things, bud. Thank god the patch will fix...oh wait.

Only fair. I support this product and/or service.

Champion of Telara

And technically the Mage calling has no tank role (overpowered abilities and exploits notwithstanding). It all evens out, not that I wouldn't love to have a rez. If we got one, then Mages would demand to be able to tank.
    I'm raging with ire, an ocean of fire.
    My Wrath is the path to all I desire.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeoness View Post
    And technically the Mage calling has no tank role (overpowered abilities and exploits notwithstanding). It all evens out, not that I wouldn't love to have a rez. If we got one, then Mages would demand to be able to tank.
    Thats true but I dont really get why that should matter. Clerics can tank, heal, RDPS and MDPS.

Someone mentioned its because they have stealth. I dont see what stealth has to do with a rez.

I dont see why anyone would be against an out of combat rez for a rogue. It gives them a reason to Soul Walk and saves everyone a possible ghost run. Its not like its taking anyones role away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    I dont see why anyone would be against an out of combat rez for a rogue. It gives them a reason to Soul Walk and saves everyone a possible ghost run. Its not like its taking anyones role away.
    Exactly. Everyone wins from it. Besides, if mages want to QQ that a rogue can rez and they can't tank, give them a taunt. Rez is just one ability, not a complete role.

+ Reply to Thread