+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Ideas

Default New Ideas

Hello all. I am new to the game/forums etc. I just picked the game up last night due to suggestions from some old DAoC/WoW friends of mine. Only level 10 so far, but I figured I should do some reading and such since I didn't follow this game at all through development and am the quintessential n00b to Rift. I was playing around with the soul/talent calculator and just wanted to get some feedback/ideas on what I am playing around with. I am not a FotM kinda person and I like to come up with my own builds in MMOs.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?rift...qVMbx00o.EVb0h

I hate bumping my own threads, but seriously I am new and just looking for advice. All I see on here are threads about nerfs and such. I have played a myriad of classes since EQ, DAoC, WoW, WAR and beyond. And I been through the nerfs and buffs and still been a decent player... with research and advice. I have read a lot of opposing opinions and ideas since picking the game up 2 days ago and honestly it has been a bit confusing at times. Just trying to get a little step in the right direction.

Not the greatest build, as Bard you generally want at least 34points, and you also want it coupled with a soul that complements it, imo 34Bard, 15NB, 15 Infiltrator (+ 2), is a deccent build for PvP as a bard, you could also switch out NB for BD if you're not hit capped - If u want to main Sab you should probably also use NB or BD to complement it, as NB increases the damage of both specs a fair bit.

Thank for the reply. I have been playing around with the talent calc a lot and testing out different things as I level. I think I am going to run a Rang/Bard/NB:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...xo.EId00qsk.Vh

I have sporadic play times dude to college and work so I try to do builds I can solo decently with

+ Reply to Thread