+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parry/Dodge mechanic for mobs

Soulwalker

Default Parry/Dodge mechanic for mobs

I am curious if mobs can parry/dodge ranger and marksman attacks? I am not 100% sure, but I thought when leveling I saw dodge/parries from mobs off of my range attacks. If this is true, then the target dummies in meridian are either bugged or not working properly to some degree because they cannot parry or dodge.

Reason I bring this up (yes people laugh at marksman dps go ahead, but I enjoy the class and will never give up) because the talent Sniper Training reduces the chances of mobs to dodge/parry range attacks by 3%. Before you ask yes, I have tested the dummy both ways with and without the talent. Is this a worthless overall talent, is it bugged, etc.? Just trying to find information more or less.
    Last edited by Blics; 03-24-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Soulwalker

^ still trying to get some information.

Soulwalker

They definitely can. On my level 13 MM one of the most annoying things to see is 'parry' or 'dodge' on a shot. I mean, I shot them, from behind, from about 15 yards away, with a rifle... and they dodged it? Who are they - Neo?

Soulwalker

Thanks. Wonder if hit has an affect on parry/dodge. I would think not, but I'll have to find a way to test it.

+ Reply to Thread