+ Reply to Thread

Thread: viable ranger pet build?

Default viable ranger pet build?

hey, i was wondering if someone could post a viable dps build, something that's not utterly terrible (under 400 dps) but something around the 500-600 mark.

I'm currently lvl 47 and with the saboteur nerfs inevitable coming i might as well get in early and learn a new spec before it hits and I'm just like all the other helpless people spending the next month trying to comprehend that saboteur is just not viable any more and I should just move on.

I was thinking ranger/nightblade/rift stalker with a sort of 51/10/5 build but i know I'm horrid at making a viable dps build with no help so here I am. Any build majoring into ranger with dps that would be useful in both t1/t2 and pvp.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Vandrin; 03-24-2011 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandrin View Post
    hey, i was wondering if someone could post a viable dps build, something that's not utterly terrible (under 400 dps) but something around the 500-600 mark.

I'm currently lvl 47 and with the saboteur nerfs inevitable coming i might as well get in early and learn a new spec before it hits and I'm just like all the other helpless people spending the next month trying to comprehend that saboteur is just not viable any more and I should just move on.

I was thinking ranger/nightblade/rift stalker with a sort of 51/10/5 build but i know I'm horrid at making a viable dps build with no help so here I am. Any build majoring into ranger with dps that would be useful in both t1/t2 and pvp.

Thanks in advance.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...z.x0x0V0V.V0xM
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

I don't think this is a good pet build at all lol

I use this works solo and in T1/T2 np.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...o0z.V0xMhV0M.V
    Drive it like u stole it

read wrong^ doh

Quote Originally Posted by Jiji View Post
    I don't think this is a good pet build at all lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffo3_fO_RA8
    Last edited by xaed; 03-24-2011 at 10:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread