+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can someone make an OFFICIAL spec thread and maybe sticky it?

Shadowlander

Default Can someone make an OFFICIAL spec thread and maybe sticky it?

I know that there are millions (...AND MILLIONS!) of threads here that have people explaining specific builds but maybe not talking about rotation or vice-versa.

I also know that there are tons of people coming here for advice on how to increase their DPS.

I also know there are some very smart people here who enjoy number crunching, then sharing results to the public.

How about this... We make a thread (this one if ya want) where the ONLY THING POSTED IS:
    - Link to soul build
    - DPS numbers (parse would be best)
    - Rotation used
    - Ballpark figure on stats/gear used

While Lexi and some others have made very very very helpful threads, unless you have an hour you really can't get to the bottom of things. I'd say that we keep arguing about specs (why didn't you take #$@$# talent?!?!) out of the thread.

You don't have to only post high numbers, you can show how bad a spec is too!

It would be very helpful to have a one-stop shop for all different builds.. be it NB, Bard, Sab, Ranger, etc...

P.S. Only lvl 50, of course.

Thoughts? I'll be glad to add some info to it once I get the hang of things. I power-leveled my way to 50 ASAP with a ranger/MM build built on grinding so I don't have much exp with other souls.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Brontu View Post
    I know that there are millions (...AND MILLIONS!) of threads here that have people explaining specific builds but maybe not talking about rotation or vice-versa.

I also know that there are tons of people coming here for advice on how to increase their DPS.

I also know there are some very smart people here who enjoy number crunching, then sharing results to the public.

How about this... We make a thread (this one if ya want) where the ONLY THING POSTED IS:
    - Link to soul build
    - DPS numbers (parse would be best)
    - Rotation used
    - Ballpark figure on stats/gear used

While Lexi and some others have made very very very helpful threads, unless you have an hour you really can't get to the bottom of things. I'd say that we keep arguing about specs (why didn't you take #$@$# talent?!?!) out of the thread.

You don't have to only post high numbers, you can show how bad a spec is too!

It would be very helpful to have a one-stop shop for all different builds.. be it NB, Bard, Sab, Ranger, etc...

P.S. Only lvl 50, of course.

Thoughts? I'll be glad to add some info to it once I get the hang of things. I power-leveled my way to 50 ASAP with a ranger/MM build built on grinding so I don't have much exp with other souls.
    Unfortunatly, because you cannot edit threads, this isnt really helpful, esp since some builds are in flux and will change very shortly.

Shadowlander

Nothing wrong with starting it up after 1.1

I see nothing wrong with this idea.

Run, run very fast is my build. I kid, sometimes I concussion so I can get away easier.

:-)
    Automark
    HD Guild Scribe
    Heroic Dead Forums

+ Reply to Thread