+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadow Blitz Bugged -> Doesn't Trigger Stalker Phase Dmg Buff

Default Shadow Blitz Bugged -> Doesn't Trigger Stalker Phase Dmg Buff

Tooltip fixed. My bad.
    Last edited by Satyrnos; 03-24-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Champion

The tooltip even tells you, Ruthless Stalker is only triggered by Shadow Assault and Shadow Stalk. Wish they would change that, personally; not like Riftstalker is oh-so-overpowered or anything

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Lucubration View Post
    The tooltip even tells you, Ruthless Stalker is only triggered by Shadow Assault and Shadow Stalk. Wish they would change that, personally; not like Riftstalker is oh-so-overpowered or anything
    I'd like them to remove the damage reduction from Guardian Phase, or at least cut it in half. Would be nice to be able to use it outside of tanking.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Absalon View Post
    I'd like them to remove the damage reduction from Guardian Phase, or at least cut it in half. Would be nice to be able to use it outside of tanking.
    It would be nice to have that damage bonus while tanking. I can't hold aggro for anything against even an undergeared warrior with an AoE spec.

It's also funny when I used to walk out of expert King's Breach and nearly die to a random level 28 wolf over the course of an epic, 5-minute battle because I did (at the time) 60 damage per hit with zero self-healing. Thanks, Trion; love the way you made Riftstalkers gimp.

We may mitigate a lot against big hits, but it's all a percentage and we don't have the damaging abilities or any hard clipping against incoming damage or any reactive healing to help with AoE tanking and threat management.

+ Reply to Thread