+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kids...

Default Kids...

Not to sound cliche, but the next time you feel like making a forum post complaining about rogue or use the phrase "Cancelling account". Please, do real players a favour and do so in silence instead of spweing your immature horse**** on the forums. Melee rogues are fine.
    In every single WF bracket, I (and most other half decent players) manage to be up at top 3.
    I can honest to god say that there isn't a single calling I can't beat 1v1 if I start from stealth, that does NOT mean i do so every time.
    BUT ROGUES CAN TRASH WARRS, MAGES AND CLERICS IF YOU STOP PLAYING YOUR ROGUE LIKE A WARRIOR.
    I urge you all to read the wonderful "High mobility rogue" thread made a long time ago.
    And please reroll warrior or nerdrage quit if you can't/won't play rogue, keep the forums for adults.
    King of the hasbeens, Sultan of the nonfactors. Peekaying since '99
    Fatality

Banned

ITT: PvE doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by pies View Post
    ITT: PvE doesn't exist.

Our guild rogues use a very high dps BD build in greenscale. It's perfectly doable without sab, who was overpowered.
    Fatality

Banned

I'd be more than happy for BD, sin or NB to become viable. I'm just ****ing sick of every single topic turning into a QQ-fest for e-jocks and their fake sport.

Well back in the day, when world pvp was the only pvp, or playerkilling there was no "special ****".
    If you wanted to go around killing players that was fine, but it was on the pve'ers premises, which honestly made it fun.
    Fatality

+ Reply to Thread