+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Marksman fix??

Default No Marksman fix??

They are releasing a patch addressing almost all the souls except marksman??? wheres the love!

No love for us sadly

They brought the crazy DPS (sab, warr) down so MM doesen't pale as much in comparison as it used to. Not fantastic I agree but better atleast
    King of the hasbeens, Sultan of the nonfactors. Peekaying since '99
    Fatality

Banned

on another note, does the marksman +5 meters passive apply to nightblade ranged attacks? i gotta head out cant test it now!

srsly, Marksman was the hardest nerfed soul at release... its near pointless to play one now, except if you love the "hunter" playstyle... i was really hoping they would get looked at this patch

To Trion, from a mage who used to play a rogue in beta (LOL! I know right? Boy was I stupid for switching)

Please, for the love of god, go back at least 10 patches and reverse every single thing you did to MM. The nerfs were seriously unwarranted, and now that us mages have been given a dps increase, MM will become even more trivial.

As for Sabs...the fixes you put in are great, but the nerfs were 90% uncalled for. The decrease in damage alone in the "damage calculated per charge" fix (no massive all charges crit LOLfest) was more than enough to bring their burst in line and may even prove to be too much of a nerf. Couple in the fact that warriors are essentially getting buffed, not really nerfed, in 1.1 ....I just don't understand how these sab changes got approved the way they are.

Not all of us mages hate rogues. I for one feel bad for you guys after this patch goes through Hoping that you guys get some love in 1.2
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

+ Reply to Thread