Closed Thread

Thread: Hey Sabo QQ'ers Your anguish Sustains me.

Default Hey Sabo QQ'ers Your anguish Sustains me.

Sab did too much damage in PVE so it got nerfed get over it, rogues are fine if ur dmg sucks thats the player not the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujus View Post
    Sab did too much damage in PVE so it got nerfed get over it, rogues are fine if ur dmg sucks thats the player not the class.
    I've seen your girlfriend. Your definition of "fine" is totally wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I've seen your girlfriend. Your definition of "fine" is totally wrong
    ****!! I'm at work and bursted out laughing. Screw you that was beyond hilarious.

I have to admit I haven't seen so much QQ over a FOTM in a long time. Seriously, with the all the nerfs to warriors I'm plenty happy with my rogue. Looks like the DPS playing field will finally be level or at least closer to level. I hated playing sab, sure it was super easy DPS but no fun at all. Just super easy and dull.
    True mastery is to feel the flames of your passion, to dance with the fire, to live in it, to fully embrace the primal forces of destruction and creation, and not be burned to a cinder, to survive and prosper because you loved the flame, used the flame, but did not allow yourself to be consumed by it.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    I have to admit I haven't seen so much QQ over a FOTM in a long time. Seriously, with the all the nerfs to warriors I'm plenty happy with my rogue. Looks like the DPS playing field will finally be level or at least closer to level. I hated playing sab, sure it was super easy DPS but no fun at all. Just super easy and dull.
    I dont think most people whine over the fact that thye were good in WFs. They are saying that in PvE rogues could sustain a 700 dps in sab spec. Now they cant. We were allrdy the lowest dmg, now we are even lower. Brace yourself for a 550-600 dps MAX now, if you play it well, and can melee everything - Ohh wait, you cant.

We become more and more useless for PvE - Thats the big deal

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Jujus View Post
    what it's like having the maturity of a two year old?

Hi everyone,

We already have several ongoing discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion threads here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...=1#post1828381

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the thread linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread