+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lol this is too funny.

Soulwalker

Default Lol this is too funny.

Wow i really love this new patch its so amazing its making my eyes tear..Yay for Trion woohooo GJ!! i wonder how much people will leave this game?

Shadowlander

what are u talking about? they have fixed sab & warier, they also made mage a bit stronger.. where is the problem here? I have personally killed mages in one blast with sabo (full health). I can do up to 6k damage on them on my lvl 48 sab. thats BS and everyone know it. Same goes for warier souls, when they stun u for 2 seconds and by the time u get to press any of the escape abilities u already have to respawn. I'd say a lot of people will be re-subscribing, if all in the update notes is made properly this time.

At 50, pyros with cc and ground of power will be your main concern... they are high priority targets whom are difficult to focus down effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    At 50, pyros with cc and ground of power will be your main concern... they are high priority targets whom are difficult to focus down effectively.
    well go to test server and submit that info. You know these notes aren't final.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter View Post
    If it's not overpowered then it's complete garbage. amirite?!

+ Reply to Thread