+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I rerolled

Rift Disciple

Default I rerolled

I rerolled... Just can't play ranged rogue anymore. I wish I stoped at 25 instead of getting to 50.hello mage! Here I come!
    Last edited by magicbullet; 03-24-2011 at 12:22 AM.

So how are ranged rogues at 50 ??

Banned

Weak and underpowered, and getting worse.

Shadowlander

Ranged Rogues are just fine. I run T1's with no issues and can do solid Single Target and AOE in raids. Actually with a proper tank and some sort of healer you can take on 20 mobs with Rain of Arrows. Deadeye still hits hard and if you set up your target correctly you can see dramatic damage.

I also run a sabo and in AOE my ranger Marks out does my Sabo.

What about pvp and Marksman ?

Quote Originally Posted by TooLateToTalk View Post
    Ranged Rogues are just fine. I run T1's with no issues and can do solid Single Target and AOE in raids. Actually with a proper tank and some sort of healer you can take on 20 mobs with Rain of Arrows. Deadeye still hits hard and if you set up your target correctly you can see dramatic damage.

I also run a sabo and in AOE my ranger Marks out does my Sabo.
    Yay!! Pve!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spitefull View Post
    What about pvp and Marksman ?
    r5 mm.
    Let's say target is a mage without GoS.

250-300 x5, finisher 700-900 non crit. (I mind u that's full epix with the best combination of pvp/pve gear I could get so far)

if it crits on all abilies it's 400-450x5 + 1.2-1.5k

This rotation will take you 6 gcd if u've poped shoot'n'run. It will take 5gcd + 1.5sec cast if not.

Now mage... mage targets you... and does something like 1.7k-3.5k-1.7k crits in 3 ****ing seconds. Points and laughs.
    Now, do u have around 7k hp? No? Then u won't finish your rotation before u're toasted.
    The only thing mm can do very well.. is getting away and annoy other classes, like a mosquito. /sarc on Nothing wrong with rogues, no... /sarc off.

P.S. if mage is on GoS, u better stay at spawn point ^_^ Coz no one is going to die from 150dmg hits ^^
    Last edited by Baby; 03-24-2011 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicbullet View Post
    I rerolled... Just can't play ranged rogue anymore. I wish I stoped at 25 instead of getting to 50.hello mage! Here I come!
    Thanks for sharing...
    Is it a dream?
    Nay but the lack of it the dream,
    And failing it life's lore and wealth a dream
    And all the world a dream.

Rift Disciple

have fun gimping yourself by ignorance.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    r5 mm.

250-300 x5, finisher 700-900 non crit. (I mind u that's full epix with the best combination of pvp/pve gear I could get so far)

This rotation will take you 6 gcd if u've poped shoot'n'run. It will take 5gcd + 1.5sec cast if not.

Now mage... mage targets you... and does something like 1.7k-3.5k-1.7k crits in 3 ****ing seconds. Points and laughs.
    Now, do u have around 7k hp? No? Then u won't finish your rotation before u're toasted.
    The only thing mm can do very well.. is getting away and annoy other classes, like a mosquito. /sarc on Nothing wrong with rogues, no... /sarc off.

P.S. if mage is on GoS, u better stay at spawn point ^_^ Coz no one is going to die from 150dmg hits ^^
    dont spread lies pls. what if ppl believe you?

Lol.

/10chars.
    Automark
    HD Guild Scribe
    Heroic Dead Forums

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Necrax View Post
    dont spread lies pls. what if ppl believe you?
    are you serious? MM at the moment has some of the most dismal dps in the entire game. i wouldnt doubt it if support rolls and tanks outdps marks. you sir are beyond ignorant imo. rogues need the most love out of any calling atm, most broken souls in the entire game: mm, rang, sin, bd, and now soon to be bard and possibly sabo depending on how hard the dps loss is from not having charge booster up all the time. you sir are dilusional and smoking some heavy s***.

Plane Walker

Look my Dead Eye shot at lvl 50 does 1.5k crit with Warfront Attack +100% buff.

Nuff said, Riftblade is better range dps then rogue (appart from sabo)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Necrax View Post
    have fun gimping yourself by ignorance.
    You seem mad bra

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    r5 mm.

This has been my experience with MM. If there's even 1 raid healer [as in no single target heals] around it takes a bit of work to drop someone, if there are 2 or more raid healers or even a single target healer then you basically just end up padding your damage on the scoreboard because you're sure as hell not going to dent them.

I still like the class though, I got bored of sab even though it's miles better than MM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    go play a fps pvp in mmorpgs did nothing but bring out the worst in the cummunity
    In one post, you've managed to bring out the worst in capitalization, punctuation and spelling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast