+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: WoW all over : PVP is nerfing PVE classes. And sabo 50% less damage, 50% less range..

  1. #1
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    397

    Default WoW all over : PVP is nerfing PVE classes. And sabo 50% less damage, 50% less range..

    Seriously,

    50% less damage ( Charge Booster let's me put 10 charges per time, now it's nerfed they only allow 5 charges per time, so that's more or less a 50% drop in damage )

    50% less range. From 20 to 15 and the extension range halved, means taht I'm not going to WASTE 10 points to get 5 more range, ***kit I'll range at 15 meters and get blasted. ( read : I'm not going to sabo )

    Less criticals : crits individually calculated.

    So, we have PVP nerfs that now affect PVE. I loved the range the sabo had I could be at safe distance from boss, now I need to waste 10 points ( 10 !!! ) to get 5 meters more , seriously ? So , I'm sitting at 15m range now instead of 20m. Guess what, the boss AOE's are all 15m, great, developers listening to PVP'ers and ignoring PVE.

    As it is, I can not keep up with sins and marksmen that are equally geared and skilled with my sabo. But I make up for that in more utility ( stun bombs on nasty mobs / AOE slow for AOE mobs / Incriminate etc ) which are all very very useful in PVE. But now my range is nerfed, my damage is halved, why would I still play a sabo in PVE ?... I don't see a reason.

    This game is like WoW. PVP is taking over because the instances are too simple, everyone cleared the raids and got bored already, so we all PVP. And the PVP ruined the PVE, just like in WoW.

    Bring on the hate replies, especially from the PVP'ers who aren't sabo's. I couldn't care less about PVP, who gives about it.

    edit : If sabo is THAT hard to kill in PVP , just make little pink blinking lights on my sabo, paint him pink with a big red crosshair on his chest and back, make him make noise all the time, put up flashing lights whenever I move and put a big "WARNING : A SABOTEUR Is PUTTING CHARGES ON YOU !! KILL HIM QUICK" in his face...

    PVE > PVP
    Last edited by Smelly; 03-23-2011 at 11:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    675

    Default

    pyromancers were always better than sabs, who cares, they are just reinforcing that fact, because trion are unexeperienced and listen to the community, the idiots of the community

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    109

    Default

    The game should also pause while this message is up, circle the charge while its in the air, and then make a huge arrow pointing at the sab and it would be perfectly fine.

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Once again another MMO that just listens to the forums and doesnt give a damn about the ppl that are truly playing the game...i started to play this game because they were dedicated to a PvE focus and said many times that they wouldnt change the abilitles based on PvP...well all i see in these notes for sabos is all PvP based..nerfing range, nerfing our charge abilities, nerfing our aoe ability in PvE...all because ppl whine about it in PvP forums...i thought we werent in Azeroth anymore??

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser Jujus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Once again I play a class filled with ******s that qq over minimal nerfs to a OP spec. Sab will still be fine learn 2 play or ****.

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jujus View Post
    Once again I play a class filled with ******s that qq over minimal nerfs to a OP spec. Sab will still be fine learn 2 play or ****.
    half damage is not fine there guy.

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser Jujus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    341

    Default

    your damage didnt get halfed, they just changed it so you have a different rotation now.

    And the Op's ignorance bleeds thru he talks about enjoying his range as sabo, and everyone knows the melee sabos do more dmg, so clearly you arent a min maxer.

    The Crits?!?! O NOES YOUR NOW UNDER THE SAME RULES AS EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GAME!!!

    Out of all of these changes only 1 was pvp centered and thats the range change and being realistic it was a huge range for being able to 1 shot anyone below 50% with 5 charges.

  8. #8
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redtah View Post
    half damage is not fine there guy.
    lol, the forum here is full with ******* losers and idiots!!!
    OMG

    the dmg isn't halfed!! learn to play your class instead of do stupid spams!!
    I would say the dmg has been reduced by 15-20%, which makes sense!! I play also a SABO and had
    in the most BGs always the highest DMG and kills. Sabo will still be viable in PVP after the patch!!

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser Deityness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smelly View Post
    Seriously,

    50% less damage ( Charge Booster let's me put 10 charges per time, now it's nerfed they only allow 5 charges per time, so that's more or less a 50% drop in damage )
    Actually, the dmg nerf is much more higher because now the charge booster is passive but after the patch (if the change comes live) it comes active ability and gets 1.30 min cooldown.
    Bloodiron EU PvP - Defiant
    Franklynot
    Northern Vanguard

  10. #10
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deityness View Post
    Actually, the dmg nerf is much more higher because now the charge booster is passive but after the patch (if the change comes live) it comes active ability and gets 1.30 min cooldown.
    troll post again...same to you! learn to play your class and NO the nerf of dmg is NOT much higher. ohjeee

  11. #11
    Shadowlander Ambientqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Like PvE is hard enough for it to matter. Maybe the boss encounter lasts 10 sec longer now that you're nerfed.

    I still beat Bowser in Super Mario Brothers on the SNES without having a Fire Flower, just took longer than usual.
    Last edited by Ambientqt; 03-24-2011 at 02:33 AM.

  12. #12
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    71

    Default

    How about the 250k HP Bombs in the Raidinstance, which have to be destroyed in 25 secs?

  13. #13
    Rift Chaser Elewyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smelly View Post
    Seriously,

    50% less damage ( Charge Booster let's me put 10 charges per time, now it's nerfed they only allow 5 charges per time, so that's more or less a 50% drop in damage )

    no it isnt

    50% less range. From 20 to 15 and the extension range halved, means taht I'm not going to WASTE 10 points to get 5 more range, ***kit I'll range at 15 meters and get blasted. ( read : I'm not going to sabo )

    did you do percentages at school? 50% of 20 is 10, not 15!! its 25%
    Less criticals : crits individually calculated.

    you do realise thats actually better for you right? 5 x crit calc is better than 1! you have the option to crit on 5 hits rather than just the sum total

    So, we have PVP nerfs that now affect PVE. I loved the range the sabo had I could be at safe distance from boss, now I need to waste 10 points ( 10 !!! ) to get 5 meters more , seriously ? So , I'm sitting at 15m range now instead of 20m. Guess what, the boss AOE's are all 15m, great, developers listening to PVP'ers and ignoring PVE.

    if 5m is killing you, l2p issues indeed
    As it is, I can not keep up with sins and marksmen that are equally geared and skilled with my sabo. But I make up for that in more utility ( stun bombs on nasty mobs / AOE slow for AOE mobs / Incriminate etc ) which are all very very useful in PVE. But now my range is nerfed, my damage is halved, why would I still play a sabo in PVE ?... I don't see a reason.

    you cant keep up with marks and assassins? are you for real? LOL
    PVE > PVP
    if you say so buddy... but clearly you have no idea how your own class actually works
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Oh, yeah, how dare we cite to something that is more accurate than Britannica.
    "Seebs, on Wikipedia's Accuracy"

  14. #14
    Rift Chaser Deityness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maximillius View Post
    troll post again...same to you! learn to play your class and NO the nerf of dmg is NOT much higher. ohjeee
    If I am wrong, then please explain it to me.

    As I see it, at the present moment, with charge booster you can plant "10" charges if you use 5 different charges.

    After the patch you can actually use any charge you want for the dmg boost, BUT... the dmg is not 100% increasement anymore but only 50%. As it does not say in the notes how long the charge booster will have effect but with the fact it has a cooldown of 1 and half a minute, I would guess it will last only for 15 seconds.

    So to compare, now you get 100% dmg increasement all the time, after the patch, you will get only 50% dmg increasement and during a certain amount of time and you are going to have a down time to wait before you can get the dmg boost again.
    Last edited by Deityness; 03-24-2011 at 02:41 AM.
    Bloodiron EU PvP - Defiant
    Franklynot
    Northern Vanguard

  15. #15
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21

    Default

    reduce GoS immune to stunes, buff rogues and then pvp is fully balanced !!! oh and more nerfs for warriors !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts