+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blade Finesse does not work , I parsed DPS meters , and no difference

Plane Walker

Default Blade Finesse does not work , I parsed DPS meters , and no difference

Ok, Blade Finesse at the moment ( which supposedly increases your autoattacks by 50% ) does not work.

I parsed over 5 minutes against a melee dummy in sanctum, tested with some simple blades and a completely empty soul tree, got 58.5 DPS. I only used autoattacks.

I then put 5 points in +hit , and 5 points in Blade Finesse, and calculated that I should be doing 58.5*1.5 = 87.75 DPS

But lo and behold, I did 58.5 DPS.

Conclusion :
    Blade Finesse is broken and does nothing at the moment. Thanks for wasting 50gold on a respec to prove this.

Just curious; did you actually look at the autoattack numbers? 50% is a large enough difference that the gain should be visible right there.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Champion of Telara

Yeah I agree you shouldnt have to parse for 5 minutes to see if thats working or not.

Plane Walker

ofcourse I looked at the numbers, they were identical which is why I ran the parse to make sure.

Feel free to test it yourself, only 1 platinum to spec to it and back to what you were

lud
    Champion

WOW a talent isn't working in rift?

Champion of Telara

So you had to parse for 5 minutes to see if the same numbers added up to a different total?

I am just giving you **** man I understand you might want to double check something before you claim its broken. I think you overdid it though.

+ Reply to Thread