+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Malicious Stike macro help?

Default Malicious Stike macro help?

I have most all of my hotkeys used up. Is there anyway to have a macro setup to where as Malicious strike will go off first, but then Savage Strike will go off the rest of the time. Or even better, yet almost the same. Malicious strike goes off but then won't be useable again for 8 seconds (it's duration). I'd really be impressed if my combo filling hotkey would apply the snare first.

Quote Originally Posted by Supjeremiah View Post
    I have most all of my hotkeys used up. Is there anyway to have a macro setup to where as Malicious strike will go off first, but then Savage Strike will go off the rest of the time. Or even better, yet almost the same. Malicious strike goes off but then won't be useable again for 8 seconds (it's duration). I'd really be impressed if my combo filling hotkey would apply the snare first.
    hello,

nope, since malicious strike is an instant ability placing it first in the macro would result in allways having malicious strike go off first.

i do use it in combination with puncture in pvp.

#show puncture
    cast puncture
    cast malicious strike

cheers
    The Unnamed - Bloodb
    The Unnamed Homepage
    one of my favorite quotes:
    "you don't quit gaming caus you grow old, you grow old caus you quit gaming"
    Oliver Wendell Holmes.

+ Reply to Thread