+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All aboard the Pyromancer train

Default All aboard the Pyromancer train

So what will you guys be playing now that rogue is worthless in pvp? I'm ready to get my god-mode Ground of Skill on.

Also... Buffs.

* Heat Wave: Reduced cooldown to 2 minutes.
    * Inferno: Removed from global cooldown.
    * Improved Grounding: Now a tier 2 branch ability.
    * Improved Smoldering Power: Now a tier 3 branch ability.
    * Ground of Power: Now obtained at 6 points.
    * Smoldering Power: Now obtained at 8 points.
    * Burning Shield - New Ability: Consumes the mage's Ground spell to shield them in flames, absorbing damage. Lasts up to 30 seconds. While Burning Shield is active, the next Ground spell is instant-cast. Obtained at 6 points.
    Last edited by Sevyr; 03-23-2011 at 09:33 PM.
    Legionnaire Sev R5 Defiant
    Let him who desires peace prepare for war.
    Flavius Vegetius Renatus
    (~375 AD)

Rift Chaser

/yawn

Sorry you played a sab and thought they were balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernia View Post
    /yawn

Sorry you played a sab and thought they were balanced.
    About as balanced as champs and pyro's.
    Flavius Vegetius Renatus
    (~375 AD)

Champion of Telara

I will continue to play my lute and continue to ignore your ground of strength.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M_b_..VVb

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post

wow , there are ppl that actually CAN SPECC FOR PVP ??? w00t ???

Having fun healing 4 people besides yourself.
    Flavius Vegetius Renatus
    (~375 AD)

Champion of Telara

Healing isnt really fun, but it needs to be done so I will continue to do it.

Telaran

Healing isnt really fun, but it needs to be done so I will continue to do it.
    If your a bard you don't really do healing, and after the patch you'll be doing much less of the miniscule amount you already do.

Sab is the only spec that can compete with other callings DPS in PvE its also the only viable option in pvp.

Tell me again how sab was broken? it was on par with everything else.

Tell me of a single soul/spec/calling that wouldn't kill someone if they had 6/7 seconds of free casting????

Oh the answer is none there is no soul that can't kill someone who does nothing to stop them over 6/7 seconds.
    Thats really all thats happening with sabs people do nothing to counter them.

Oh sorry the real reason I checked this thread was to chime in and tell you that my Pyromancer is level 22 already oh yeaaaaaa
    Last edited by Redtah; 03-23-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Redtah View Post
    If your a bard you don't really do healing, and after the patch you'll be doing much less of the miniscule amount you already do.

Sab is the only spec that can compete with other callings DPS in PvE its also the only viable option in pvp.

Tell me of a single soul/spec/calling that wouldn't kill someone if they had 6/7 seconds of free casting????

Oh the answer is none there is no soul that can't kill someone who does nothing to stop them over 6/7 seconds.

Oh sorry the real reason I checked this thread was to chime in and tell you that my Pyromancer is level 22 already oh yeaaaaaa
    it wasn't on par with everything else . it was on par (10% bellow i belive at end game raiding than BM/Champ para build) with a broken specc that was abusing a bugged soul talent which gets fixed and also got hit by other nerfs along side.
    DPS that most soul speccs were providing except BM/champ and sabo was lower. (mage with the right spec could also reach the 1k limit if specced in 1 specific build.) never the less sabs still have the highest(?) aoe dps in game if specced for it.

And try other dps builds too bro. I'm pulling 650 dps solid with my nightblade build self buffed and i'm just t1 geared with 23 dps weps.
    Assasin is a little gimp but that's because he is more CD/Spike dmg focused with his dots etc.

Ranged dps need a boost but that's mainly because ranged AA is bugged. BTW MM IS A BURST SOUL TOO , CD reliant and pvp oriented. you can try it too for pvp if your faceroll sab build is now down. If u know to kite and time your burst you can take down any1.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Redtah View Post

Bards dont really do healing? Have you actually PvPed in this game? Actually dont even answer me, because judging by comments you have no idea what you are talking about.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by zbmRu View Post
    it wasn't on par with everything else . it was on par (10% bellow i belive at end game raiding than BM/Champ para build) with a broken specc that was abusing a bugged soul talent which gets fixed and also got hit by other nerfs along side.
    DPS that most soul speccs were providing except BM/champ and sabo was lower. (mage with the right spec could also reach the 1k limit if specced in 1 specific build.) never the less sabs still have the highest(?) aoe dps in game if specced for it.

And try other dps builds too bro. I'm pulling 650 dps solid with my nightblade build self buffed and i'm just t1 geared with 23 dps weps.
    Assasin is a little gimp but that's because he is more CD/Spike dmg focused with his dots etc.

Ranged dps need a boost but that's mainly because ranged AA is bugged. BTW MM IS A BURST SOUL TOO , CD reliant and pvp oriented. you can try it too for pvp if your faceroll sab build is now down. If u know to kite and time your burst you can take down any1.
    When you talk about PvE it wasnt OP(still the best rogue dps).

In PvP though it was just stupid and anyone who isnt admiting to that is biased and just afraid that they wont do well without their class being OP.

Bards dont really do healing? Have you actually PvPed in this game? Actually dont even answer me, because judging by comments you have no idea what you are talking about.
    At 50, bard healing can be easily reversed/negated to be a non-factor. But it still is strong enough whereas it shouldn't be taken as a non-factor.

Haseno
    "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
    I love my comma's, deal with it, chump.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Haseno View Post
    At 50, bard healing can be easily reversed/negated to be a non-factor. But it still is strong enough whereas it shouldn't be taken as a non-factor.
    A single Bard healing isnt effective against focusing. Thats just like saying purifier isnt effective at group healing.

Saying either one "doesnt really do healing" would be incorect.

If you think Bard healing is a nonfactor I have a lot of SS of the Port Scion warfront that would disagree with you.
    Last edited by Dahrken; 03-23-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Telaran

A single Bard healing isnt effective against focusing. Thats just like saying purifier isnt effective at group healing.

Saying either one "doesnt really do healing" would be incorect.

If you think Bard healing is a nonfactor I have a lot of SS of the Port Scion warfront that would disagree with you.
    Its a bunch of useless overhealing or covering up some aoe dot a guy throws up to buff up a different ability. Those numbers are just like the numbers DoKs/WPs used to throw up at the beginning of Warhammer aka useless without a main healer to back it up.

Telaran

When you talk about PvE it wasnt OP(still the best rogue dps).

In PvP though it was just stupid and anyone who isnt admiting to that is biased and just afraid that they wont do well without their class being OP.
    So because people whine and are dumb a class is OP? What do you do when a mage runs up to you plops down his circle and starts to cast into you. Do you stand there and eat it for 7 seconds then react? Cause thats basically the extent of sabs people do nothing to stop you then complain because the damage comes after 7 seconds of setup. Cool story bro sabs are easy to deal with if your not brain dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast