+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor SAB's

Champion

Default Poor SAB's

* The outcome and damage of each charge is now calculated individually. When you detonate 5 Blast Charges, you will see 5 damage numbers, each with its own chance to critically hit, rather than one large number.
    Alas the rogue will become a dying breed now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by femmefatal View Post
    not really lol

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    not really lol
    Well, with Saboteur DPS being gutted and Saboteur being the only raid-viable DPS soul we had... how do you figure?
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

Rerolling mage as we speak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zerromi View Post
    Well, with Saboteur DPS being gutted and Saboteur being the only raid-viable DPS soul we had... how do you figure?
    nah not really. They are fine and this is not final.

Quote Originally Posted by femmefatal View Post
    It's just a revamp on how the "charge" mechanics go, it is basically a DoT-one-press-button.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Orbulis View Post
    It's just a revamp on how the "charge" mechanics go, it is basically a DoT-one-press-button.
    That is a hard concept for people to understand. Class is going to die now. Remember the type of player this game attracted..cough cough not in azeroth anymore cough cough
    Last edited by Puremallace; 03-23-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Orbulis View Post
    The change in the OP was needed to prevent the "stars align" one-shots of people in Warfronts. This I do not disagree with.

The change to Charge Booster is an overly-kneejerk attempt to placate people crying about the aforementioned "stars align" moments that will slash PVE Saboteur DPS by ridiculous amounts.

And PVE nerfs for PVP's sake are exactly what Trion said they would NOT do.
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

Ascendant

I never understood all the crying about Sab's, must have been going on over my highest level which is only 22 and in testing was 29.

Never had an issue, sure they got me sometimes, but I got them sometimes too.

So, good luck to Sab's, hope it works out of in testing for you. (Meaning I hope this plays better than it looks on paper!!) Try to hop on Alpha and test, last I saw tonight they still had the /50 buffers and gear up merchants.
    Last edited by rastaah; 03-23-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rastaah View Post
    I never understood all the crying about Sab's, must have been going on over my highest level which is only 22 and in testing was 29.

Never had an issue, sure they got me sometimes, but I got them sometimes too.

So, good luck to Sab's, hope it works out of in testing for you. (Meaning I hope this plays better than it looks on paper!!) Try to hop on Alpha and test, last I saw tonight they still had the /50 buffers and gear up merchants.
    They topped the charts almost constantly for every single of warfront brackets and lead in massive kill counts by basically 2 shotting people.

Go figure the rage since no one else actually tried any rogue class because sab was so OP

Shield of Telara

This thread title is like reading "Poor Bill Gates". Just.. no.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    They topped the charts almost constantly for every single of warfront brackets and lead in massive kill counts by basically 2 shotting people.
    And cutting their PVE DPS by over 30% based off some quick and dirty testing is not a justifiable reaction to that.

It's not.

Period.
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

Rift Chaser

oh no you cant run around and one hit rift mobs anymore. I can live with it. It was way OP and I am a rogue.

1 crit = all cit mechanic has been a know sab bug for weeks.

Bloody get over it!
    "Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

Doing 1 hit of 1000 or 5 of 200 is the same thing... your dps is effectively the same the only thing this does is reduce the amount of burst damage which was the problem in pvp.
    Why cry while you don't understand the implications.

PS: if you think saboteur was the only viable specc for rogue then **** or learn your calling!
    * LAG is when you get latency related problems. (such as teleporting)
    * Low FPS(Frames Per Second) is when the game starts to stutter and it looks like pictures instead of fluid movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast