+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6 souls that needed help ignored

Telaran

Default 6 souls that needed help ignored

Congratulations Trion, you managed to nerf the only two playable souls in warfronts, ignoring the other 6 souls which needed help. Where is the love for the melee souls?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by FrankyFastHands View Post
    Congratulations Trion, you managed to nerf the only two playable souls in warfronts, ignoring the other 6 souls which needed help. Where is the love for the melee souls?

Call me a QQer but those alpha notes made me reroll a cleric. I just cant take it anymore. I made a rogue to play as a rogue, not run around playing a guitar and flute.

Quote Originally Posted by reinert012 View Post
    Call me a QQer but those alpha notes made me reroll a cleric. I just cant take it anymore. I made a rogue to play as a rogue, not run around playing a guitar and flute.
    I hate to break it to you but Clerics have some major problems at 50, specifically we have trouble with DPS. You should have rolled a warrior like everyone else.
    RIFT HAS A DAMAGE METER!!!
    GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!!
    Download link:
    http://www.riftjunkies.com/combat-parser/

Quote Originally Posted by bakagundam View Post
    I hate to break it to you but Clerics have some major problems at 50, specifically we have trouble with DPS. You should have rolled a warrior like everyone else.
    Excluding the Inquisitor. The inquisitor does a pretty good job via DPS.

Haseno
    "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
    I love my comma's, deal with it, chump.

I feel you man. Sab and bard were my favorite souls in WF's. The other dps souls are pretty much garbage, laughable damage than can be HoT'ed away, and now bards can only heal 5 members? So I'm basically a buff-bot now. Awesome.
    Legionnaire Sev R5 Defiant
    Let him who desires peace prepare for war.
    Flavius Vegetius Renatus
    (~375 AD)

Quote Originally Posted by Haseno View Post
    Excluding the Inquisitor. The inquisitor does a pretty good job via DPS.
    Only about 600 on a good day single target, 1400 AoE.

Our guild warrior does slightly below 1000 single target sustained, our mage pulls 2500 AoE...
    GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!!
    Download link:

Plane Touched

Only about 600 on a good day single target, 1400 AoE.

Our guild warrior does slightly below 1000 single target sustained, our mage pulls 2500 AoE...
    Every class will be doing 600-700 dps tops after this patch (unbuffed against a target dummy, even warriors most-likely). Also inquisitor ae DPS is really strong, and no mage will do 2500 aoe without popping all their cooldowns, and being a stormcaller.
    Last edited by Juff; 03-23-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Plane Touched

and if everyone still spec'ed sab after they fixed every other soul what would be the point
    Just because its broke for blizzard doent mean its going to be broken on Rift.
    If you write off everything jerks can use to be jerks; you might as well just go play Olympic Wall Starring

Rift Disciple

Its all good, I planned on healing at 50 anyway.
    might try a warrior, I just haven't usually liked warriors in other MMOs I've played. Plus the cleric seems to be pretty versatile in terms of multiple healing trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Juff View Post
    Every class will be doing 600-700 dps tops after this patch (unbuffed against a target dummy, even warriors most-likely). Also inquisitor ae DPS is really strong, and no mage will do 2500 aoe without popping all their cooldowns, and being a stormcaller.
    Ya, but we top OUT around 600, when we get some crits, it really isn't that good. Our sab rogues seems to do 700 on a good day currently, but I expect that to drop by 200 after this patch.
    GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!!
    Download link:

Plane Touched

Ya, but we top OUT around 600, when we get some crits, it really isn't that good. Our sab rogues seems to do 700 on a good day currently, but I expect that to drop by 200 after this patch.
    NB doesn't top out at 600, i've personally seen it parse at @645 dps, with t1 weapons, and a mix of t1/t2 gear. I haven't grouped with many assassins, but I've heard a sins dps is comparable.

From all the Rogues I've grouped with, the only soul I'd be super worried about is Marks who's dps seems to be terrible.

+ Reply to Thread