+ Reply to Thread

Thread: uhhhh really? GG /reroll

Shadowlander

Default uhhhh really? GG /reroll

well looks like sabs are dead now for test servers nuked all the good talents and no extra survical talents

max range is now 20yards so easy for warriors to eat us
    charge booster nerfed so hard it already hurts

TRION we need SURVIVAL we gots no heals the 1 heal we coulda have was in bard but it was lol now waaaaay deep into tree

sooooo if we cant do damage anymore what are we supposed to do, be debuffers? you already made mages that way so i guess everyone is supposed to roll clerics and warriors? i dont get it.

cant kite stun is lol
    get killed in 4ish gcd

for a little constructive ideas......hmm nope dont have any to busy corpse running all the time.....

Telaran

u could NOT specc glasscannon and actually go for a survivability build which would work much better anyways..

Big news inc: get 10 points in infi (the right one) and cc won't hurt you any more as much( heck even 15 if u really feel the need for it.)

Soulwalker

I have the best idea ever. How about getting your head out of your *** and trying something else ? Just because sab crits higher then all the other souls, doesn't mean its better then everything else. Try a different specc and stop whining. As far as I'm concerned, that nerf was as obvious as day and night, and not too mention necessary.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by zbmRu View Post
    u could NOT specc glasscannon and actually go for a survivability build which would work much better anyways..

Big news inc: get 10 points in infi (the right one) and cc won't hurt you any more as much( heck even 15 if u really feel the need for it.)
    Does anyone know how quick recovery works with combat survival? Which one happens first. With titans strike turning into a 3 sec stun Im not sure getting both isnt a waste of points. I am still curious though.

There's gonna be threads like this, but everybody knew it was needed, especially the ones gripin the most.

+ Reply to Thread