+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion You Making Rogues Unplayable!!!

Soulwalker

Default Trion You Making Rogues Unplayable!!!

To all Trion Staffs and Devs!

You nerf sabos and bard nvm but at least do something to other souls like assasin, MM or even Ranger. Yet NOTHING!! You buff and nerf warriors and mages skills at least there is a balance.. Seriously Trion you are just purely killling all the rogues classes.. Do something fast please patch notes 1.1 is seriously disappointing.. You are not even listening to rogues threads....

Melee Class Unplayable low survivability now you increase mages survivability. We got no other classes to kill anymore.

Range Class DPS got nerf to the maximum can't kill hard to survive also WOW Trion you reallY SUCK!

Champion of Telara

I'll continue to take out 2-man teams with my assassin while people roam the forums looking for buffs. . Now I can kill saboteurs even easier .
    Last edited by Txzeenath; 03-23-2011 at 07:17 PM.
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHZ - O/C - Running 24/7 at 4.2GHZ
    GPU: 2x XFX Radeon 6970 2GB Crossfire - O/C to 935/1435
    Display: 3x ASUS 24" Monitors in Eyefinity(3240x1920)
    HDD: 4x WD Caviar Black 640gb 7200 RPM in RAID 10
    MB+RAM: GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 890FX -- Ballistix Tracer 6GB DDR3
    Cooling: Water cooled on a 3x120 rad. Running 10x120mm Yate Loons + 1x200mm Big Boy Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Txzeenath View Post
    I'll continue to take out 2-man teams with my assassin while people roam the forums looking for buffs. . Now I can kill saboteurs even easier .
    Ganking people who are unaware is childs play. Let's see you get into anything significant with your horrible post stealth buff dps and lack of survivability.
    Pre-server merges BS statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Given how quickly population seems to be growing overall, I think we'll see new servers before mergers.
    Post server merges BS Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    I think at this point I'm obliged to grant that functionally I was wrong about mergers.
    A quick snap of the neck keeps those corpses nice and dead like." ~ Ferry

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lockiszemode View Post
    Ganking people who are unaware is childs play. Let's see you get into anything significant with your horrible post stealth buff dps and lack of survivability.
    "Ganking people who are unaware.", For one, killing someone yourself is not "ganking", the fact that the 'internet culture' has become so horrible at communication that they've even warped their own words is astounding. Two, unaware.. if they are "aware" of you prior to the engagement, you're likely doing it wrong.

There's no reason to say "anything significant" in regards to the topic. I don't agree, and I don't care to sit and explain an entire class in response to a generic rant.
    Last edited by Txzeenath; 03-23-2011 at 07:33 PM.
    Cooling: Water cooled on a 3x120 rad. Running 10x120mm Yate Loons + 1x200mm Big Boy Fan

Soulwalker

LOL 2men asssasin team is of coz gd but lets see how it work in patch 1.1. Let me see Warriors melee dps got increase you now fight 2v1 i believe they can win you hands down.. Mages best they got so many gd shields to reflect or absorb damages your assasin to them is nothing. Everyone knows that assasin is broken. 1 day without your assasin partner how are u going play alone.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Forcecore View Post
    LOL 2men asssasin team is of coz gd but lets see how it work in patch 1.1. Let me see Warriors melee dps got increase you now fight 2v1 i believe they can win you hands down.. Mages best they got so many gd shields to reflect or absorb damages your assasin to them is nothing. Everyone knows that assasin is broken. 1 day without your assasin partner how are u going play alone.
    I said KILL 2-man teams. Not in a 2-man team *face palm*.
    Last edited by Txzeenath; 03-23-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Soulwalker

O sorry my mistake for reading it wrongly.. Reading all the threads making me blurred* Seriously, if you want to play assasin in patch 1.1 we still need a buff to this soul

I expected a sabo nerf, I did, I think all of us did, due to how bursty it was.
    I also expected that the other 5 DPS souls we had would see some survivability and/or damage tweaks.
    This patch is absolutely pathetic and I feel like I'm being forced to seriously consider rerolling if I want to become relevant as a DPS class.
    Expected better of trion to be honest, but I guess we just didn't cry as loud as mages did. Squeeky wheel and all that...

Before people start posting about how these are only alpha notes, it's worth noting that every single set of alpha notes that have been leaked since at least beta 4 have proven to be 100% accurate, and I don't think its too far fetched to assume the same of these officially released notes.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    I expected a sabo nerf, I did, I think all of us did, due to how bursty it was.
    I also expected that the other 5 DPS souls we had would see some survivability and/or damage tweaks.
    This patch is absolutely pathetic and I feel like I'm being forced to seriously consider rerolling if I want to become relevant as a DPS class.
    Expected better of trion to be honest, but I guess we just didn't cry as loud as mages did. Squeeky wheel and all that...

Before people start posting about how these are only alpha notes, it's worth noting that every single set of alpha notes that have been leaked since at least beta 4 have proven to be 100% accurate, and I don't think its too far fetched to assume the same of these officially released notes.
    I agree, not only that but the patches also have NEVER been changed once leaked, never had their nerfs toned down, nor have they ever had stuff added to them once leaked. Sad really. If you are going to nerf like they are doing now, they should think about making sure every class (soul) is touched on and buffed if needed.

Trion is playing a dangerous game with their subs right now. I saw the exact same thing in AOC which fell pretty darn hard from nerfing too soon, and how Warhammer just got demolished from it.
    Last edited by Phoots; 03-23-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Txzeenath View Post
    Yea my Lvl 50 can kill Lvl 30 2-man teams too <3
    A brave man uses fear as a tool.
    A coward uses fear as an excuse.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by MindNumb View Post
    Yea my Lvl 50 can kill Lvl 30 2-man teams too <3
    Maybe if someone else plays it for you .
    Last edited by Txzeenath; 03-23-2011 at 08:28 PM.

well hopefully by nerfing warrior this will help bridge the dps gap between the classes. Have patience and see. Game is still only 3 weeks old.

Soulwalker

Range Class DPS got nerf to the maximum can't kill hard to survive also WOW Trion you reallY SUCK!
    What ? Seriously fella, are you even level 50 ? The **** you write makes no sense whatsoever.

Ranger/Bard/Sab

having no problems at all /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Jokhum View Post
    What ? Seriously fella, are you even level 50 ? The **** you write makes no sense whatsoever.
    He makes perfect sense. Every boss in every instance is very mele unfriendly. You need a ranged spec. MM is 500-600dps, Sab now does sub 400. Unless you are willing to link me a spec that I can test, shut your ****ing mouth.
    Deliciousness of Addiction
    Rift Beta 5 PVP compilation by Anesthetics

+ Reply to Thread