Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: you can now safely trow away sab in the trash can where the

Default you can now safely trow away sab in the trash can where the

rest of rogue souls are

you can even add pvp soul in there ( if for some odd reason it wasnt there befor)

Thank you Trion

"SABOTEUR
    * Due to the below changes, characters with points spent in Saboteur will receive a free soul point respec.
    * Undetonated Spike Charge and Blast Charge will not cause stealth to break when the charges expire.
    * Shrapnel Charge: Will now fire off its AoE effects on surrounding enemies when the main target is killed by Detonate damage.
    * Reduced the range of all Bombs and Charges to 15 meters, down from 20 meters.
    * Reduced the range of Detonate to 15 meters, down from 20 meters.
    * Long Range Bombing: Now increases the range you can hurl Bombs by 1-5 meters, down from 2-10 meters.
    * Remote Clipping: Now increases the range of your Charges and Detonates by 1-5 meters, down from 2-10 meters.
    * The outcome and damage of each charge is now calculated individually. When you detonate 5 Blast Charges, you will see 5 damage numbers, each with its own chance to critically hit, rather than one large number.
    * Improved Blast Charge: Fixed a bug where the armor penetration provided was higher than 25-50%.
    * Charge Booster: Redesigned to an active ability rather than a passive. When activated, the damage of your Charges is increased by 50% when detonated. This ability does not trigger global cooldown and is on a 1.5 minute cooldown."

INFILTRATOR [PvP]
    * Due to the below changes, characters with points spent in Infiltrator will receive a free soul point respec.
    * Cloudy Poison: Ability should not break stealth when used. The debuff from this is now cleansable.
    * Murderous Thoughts: Now requires Prestige Rank 3. Now increases all damage against players by 3-6%.
    * Knock Knock: Now requires Prestige Rank 2. Increases critical damage against players by 2-10%.

why cant i edit tittle....
    Last edited by MadGelo; 03-23-2011 at 06:28 PM.
    Adapt or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Jonymac View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA

This is seriously one of my favorite parts of MMOs is when rediculously OPed souls get nerfed an you get to watch them scwurm.

THE TEARS THEY TASTE SO GOOD.

And yes I agree, Rogue souls need some loving.

what an imbecile
    Adapt or Die

No sir, you're the imbecile.
    -- Will insert at a later date --

You're tears are sweet.

<3 a happy warrior.
    Harlequin

Oceanic Gaming Community

Rift Disciple

Charge Booster: Redesigned to an active ability rather than a passive. When activated, the damage of your Charges is increased by 50% when detonated. This ability does not trigger global cooldown and is on a 1.5 minute cooldown

THe above is a major dps nerf for sabs.

So cute the sig is adapt or die but the post is i give up

So pvp with a Sab nolonger consists of

Oh shi....

http://picdit.files.wordpress.com/20...r_fireball.jpg

Plane Touched

It's ok, Saboteurs can now just win by using "tactics" and "strategy". Isn't that what saboteurs were telling everyone else before?

"It's ok that we are OP, you can just use strategy".

Rofl.

Ah, yes Sab, the only rogue soul that was worth anything and now its gone. Let's all re-roll mages and join in on the new hotness.
    Pre-server merges BS statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Given how quickly population seems to be growing overall, I think we'll see new servers before mergers.
    Post server merges BS Statement:
    I think at this point I'm obliged to grant that functionally I was wrong about mergers.
    A quick snap of the neck keeps those corpses nice and dead like." ~ Ferry

Quote Originally Posted by Glorion View Post
    You're tears are sweet.

<3 a happy warrior.
    Hope you dont play a BM/Champ because they got smacked as well with the bat.

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

Banned

I see one nerf there. Granted, it's a major nerf but it wasn't particularly unexpected.

Rift Disciple

This balance patch is starting out pretty good, however champions haven't been adjusted downward enough yet, but at least it's a start. Sabs got a pretty good adjustment, while mages got a minor increase (besides chloro nerf).

Just as long as it doesn't stop here and they finally fix the Attack Power and Spell Power bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonymac View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA

This is seriously one of my favorite parts of MMOs is when rediculously OPed souls get nerfed an you get to watch them scwurm.

THE TEARS THEY TASTE SO GOOD.

And yes I agree, Rogue souls need some loving.
    Dude go do simple math, Sab was and now is even more extremely underpowered, people cried because they were like ZOMG 500 DMG AT LVL 12 WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN instead of focusing on that fact that 500 is after a good 6-8 seconds of doing nothing, Sab was/is a burst class and so of course it was going to be producing big damage, but OP? Rofl no. They did about 40-70 (non crit/crit) per hit mid teens, only difference is they do that after doing nothing for as I said, 6-8 seconds. Go do simple math you ignorant noob. No I did not play Sab I hated getting people to 5 hp just to have to put another charge on, would far rather play a NB or something.

TL;DR: Sab was not OP, was underpowered and even more so now.
    I have witnessed what you have committed in that area.

"Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

they might have ballanced sab for pvp ( never played as one in pvp, nor had any problems fighting them) but theyv destroyed it for PVE

or forced you to use other crap souls thar rogue got left

you choose
    Adapt or Die

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    they might have ballanced sab for pvp ( never played as one in pvp, nor had any problems fighting them) but theyv destroyed it for PVE

you choose
    This is basically a 20-30% DPS loss due to having to swap specs I would imagine. Nerfing sab is fine but they have to do SOMETHING to our other specs to make us worth bringing at all outside of a bard or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post

you choose

There are no other viable rogue souls. They nerfed Bard too.
    Pre-server merges BS statement:
    Given how quickly population seems to be growing overall, I think we'll see new servers before mergers.
    Post server merges BS Statement:
    I think at this point I'm obliged to grant that functionally I was wrong about mergers.
    A quick snap of the neck keeps those corpses nice and dead like." ~ Ferry

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast