+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Pet Troubles

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default Pet Troubles

    I know this may sound very stupid but for the life of me I can't figure it out.
    All the mobs I come across just completely ignore my pet and come straight to me, and i'm using a bow so this means I cant even fight.
    Again I know i'm probably being dumb but please any help would be great.

  2. #2
    Plane Walker MadGelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    449

    Default

    use the pig, its the tank pet that have agro skills
    *******************************
    Adapt or Die
    *******************************

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    use the pig, its the tank pet that have agro skills
    I am, and it was working from level 1-10ish but suddenly the mobs totally ignore it, is it just because they are higher level? Sorry I only got the game yesterday so still figuring it out.

  4. #4
    Plane Walker MadGelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyronutter View Post
    I am, and it was working from level 1-10ish but suddenly the mobs totally ignore it, is it just because they are higher level? Sorry I only got the game yesterday so still figuring it out.
    have no idea

    dont you have a skill to transfer agro also?

    did you remember to upgrade your skills at skill trainer? (if your pig is missing due to low level its not generating agro)
    *******************************
    Adapt or Die
    *******************************

  5. #5
    Telaran Exmortius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    71

    Default

    make sure you are talking to the rogue trainer and upgrading your skills. if you are not doing this, that kind of stuff will happen.

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    have no idea

    dont you have a skill to transfer agro also?

    did you remember to upgrade your skills at skill trainer? (if your pig is missing due to low level its not generating agro)
    Yup that did it, thanks very much!
    I knew I was being stupid.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts