+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue on Rogue hate

Default Rogue on Rogue hate

I know it's war.. but I was reading a post in general about how people can let sab's plant 5 things on them before they know it.

I guess their autotarget when attacked or whatever is broken, or charges don't trigger it.

However, I seem to be aggressive pursued by more rogues than any other class. In-fact, I think some people get tunnel vision in taking out people of their same class. I guess I do the same thing, red bar = must go play with him/her.

Shadowlander

It's more due to the fact that right now, pretty much the only sure kills for a rogue is to attack other rogues, warriors are out of the question, and clerics too unless they are pretty bad.
    Waiting on guild wars 2, would be nice to play my class and have fun, I'm tired of "rotating" every damn thing.

Do you mean as a Sab?

That would be because they represent a serious threat in Warfronts, and along with Bards are pretty much the Rogues that need to be killed the moment they are alive again. A Sab shouldn't be allowed to stack charges and detonate them without being threatened, anymore than a Bard should be able to spam Cadence.

If you ignore them, your team will pay the price, and as mentioned above, Rogues, especially physical damage Rogues, are a good choice to kill them, as they wont do as much damage to shield wearing Warriors.

As BD and Sin specs, I go after Sabs the moment I see them, and stay on them until either I'm dead or they are. Sin is a great choice due to it's 30% snare (same as Adhesive bomb, as long as you don't let it fall off they are always in range, unless they have RS) and the combination of bleeds + DD you can kill them really fast, as long as you can stay on them.
    Zantetsuken - 50 Warrior - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Charisma - 50 Rogue - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Eldrenna - 13 Cleric - Firesand EU RP-PvP

Well at level 20, my NB completely wastes sab rogues...esp if i pop em outta stealth with ebon fury + dark malady...then i spam fiery spike +chains+ TF to slow em down, then get into melee range and lay a couple dusk strikes then finish em off with blazing fury, and BAM dead without even knowing what hit them. ( I use this similiar technique on mages/clerics/rangers and i get the same results)

+ Reply to Thread