+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard will be fine if....

Soulwalker

Default Bard will be fine if....

im ok with cutting back on our basically passive mass-AoE healing. as long as:

1) our dmg/healing from cadence, which of course are one and the same, scales more.

2) our "burst" heal coda and verse scale to provide actual on-use burst healing. (600's and 1k crits is not covering any spike dmg)

3) GIVE US A REZ!!!!! WTF!!! how can a champ rez and not the class that is supposed to be the ultimate group support??

i believe if we actually did some sort of dps then it would be more viable to have multiple bards in raid and pvp environments (read: motif of regen doesnt stack). this would offset being cut back to 5 man cadence healing and also not feel like multi-bard groups were gimped.

dps+bigger oh-snap heals and we are gtg..... if not.. bards will be hurtin outside of 5's.

Plane Touched

I agree completely. Bards are fodder 1V1 and all we had to offer was warfront / group/raid support and now thats nerfed in half and WE STILL suck 1V1...thanks Trion!

Soulwalker

Default Weapon damage for ATP???

Quote Originally Posted by audabon View Post
    im ok with cutting back on our basically passive mass-AoE healing. as long as:

1) our dmg/healing from cadence, which of course are one and the same, scales more.

2) our "burst" heal coda and verse scale to provide actual on-use burst healing. (600's and 1k crits is not covering any spike dmg)

3) GIVE US A REZ!!!!! WTF!!! how can a champ rez and not the class that is supposed to be the ultimate group support??

i believe if we actually did some sort of dps then it would be more viable to have multiple bards in raid and pvp environments (read: motif of regen doesnt stack). this would offset being cut back to 5 man cadence healing and also not feel like multi-bard groups were gimped.

dps+bigger oh-snap heals and we are gtg..... if not.. bards will be hurtin outside of 5's.
    Best way for them to scale the cadence heal is for them to swap the weapon damage for our attack power. Even if that meant they lowered the life damage. That way if I upgrade my chest slot or neckless slot it will effect the output of the heal dramatically.

+ Reply to Thread