+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do Rogues fit in?

Default Where do Rogues fit in?

Seriously? I mean it is so hard to get into a group for the experts. If I'm not a Bard build I am pretty much not needed. Everytime I ask if they need DPS I am told we got a couple Warriors for that. I am just there to lighten the load for the Main Healer.

So in order to be wanted in groups as a Rogue, for PvE I need to be a Bard and for PvP I need to be a Saboteur and or Bard? What is the point of the other souls and what is the point of Rogues as a whole?

Starting to think that I should of rolled a Warrior.

Telaran

You have to be a Bard or Saboteur. That's ****ed up.

Really getting discouraged with my class choice. I just want to feel like I have a place in PvE and PvP.

If a group didn't want me because I wasn't a Bard, well F them, I will go find a new one or start one of my own. What's the issue here really? That you let them control your fun level?

Quote Originally Posted by Avarix View Post
    If a group didn't want me because I wasn't a Bard, well F them, I will go find a new one or start one of my own. What's the issue here really? That you let them control your fun level?
    Its pretty difficult to get a group together. A lot of people have groups that they run Experts with. I do have a group that I team with in my guild, but we have different play times we can get about 2-3 done, but then someone has to leave. So when I am trying to pug it unless I am in a guild group I am almost always asked if I have Bard and when I say no they /r me with No thanks.

Spending another 1 hour trying to get a PUG together for the potential for it to fail isn't something that I want to invest my time in.

Shadowlander

I agree with the OP and it is occuring more and more. Thankfully my guildmates and I make it work in PvE.

Rift Chaser

RS works well in pve as well but that is it, everything else is in horrid shape.

+ Reply to Thread