+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade Help

Default Nightblade Help

I was typically a Ranger because it was what I enjoyed playing but after getting bent over time after time after time I finally gave it up for pvp. I don't like the OP fotm so Sabo is out and Sin is just chicken shyte to me, so with my remaining options I chose Nightblade.

This class seems to be ok but kinda lacking in the damage department. I like the fire side of it but not really the death side of it. To get the 2 "oh shyte" options I have to be 44 points deep which means taking alot of skills I wont use. I typically Like having all my skills I use on one hotbar and my buffs and whatnots on a second. I dont like to roll with 5 hotbars out. I am too old to have a mouse with 27 buttons on it.

I took the other 22 points all in Assassin for the improved stealth and 4 second stun.
    Typical Rotation is: Stealth - Expose Weakness - Dark Malady - Fiery Spike x 5 - Flame thrust With a stun in the middle somewhere. Also rotating in my oh shytes if there is a group on me.
    Last edited by Kato Khan; 03-23-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato Khan View Post
    Typical Rotation is: Stealth - Expose Weakness - Dark Malady - Fiery Spike x 5 - Flame thrust With a stun in the middle somewhere. Also rotating in my oh shytes if there is a group on me.

There's your problem, playing a melee class fully ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato Khan View Post
    I was typically a Ranger because it was what I enjoyed playing but after getting bent over time after time after time I finally gave it up for pvp. I don't like the OP fotm so Sabo is out and Sin is just chicken shyte to me, so with my remaining options I chose Nightblade.

This class seems to be ok but kinda lacking in the damage department. I like the fire side of it but not really the death side of it. To get the 2 "oh shyte" options I have to be 44 points deep which means taking alot of skills I wont use. I typically Like having all my skills I use on one hotbar and my buffs and whatnots on a second. I dont like to roll with 5 hotbars out. I am too old to have a mouse with 27 buttons on it.

I took the other 22 points all in Assassin for the improved stealth and 4 second stun.

firery spike only stacks 3 times, and if you get the talent, your fire finishers will auto cast firey spike if the target already has a stack, so first drop the amount of spike you are throwing. Use your twilight thrust, it hits harder. Move into melee range especially as NB\Sin. Use primal strike and dusk strike. Use the talent that takes the cool down off of dusk strike, after you use the finisher that does death damage on attack, and spam dusk strike combo\finisher until both buffs fall off. Use your 31 point NB ability. etc.

Also possibly look at going 10 points into blade dancer for +hit and +50% dmg to auto attacks, 11 points to pick up a sprint. Make sure you are using wep enchants etc.

+ Reply to Thread