+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A better bard fix

Telaran

Default A better bard fix

So, the general complaint I see for the bard nerf is PvP.... which I honestly dont' care about. I'm also hearing that in PvE raids, a few bards can basically heal through all random raid damage effortlessly with their motif of regeneration going......

So, I've come up, with what I find to be a better solution..... Why nerf the bard themselves... why not fix the real problem, which is that it's more attractive to bring a ton of bards to PvP and raids because of the extra healing. How can we fix this? Make it so that Motif of Regeneration does not stack. Leave it as is, but only allow one Motif of Regeneration (the most potent one) the hit the raid. So at any given time, there's only one bard regen that's working. Instead of nerfing each bard, you just nerf the stacking mechanic.

It'll make stacking bards far less appealing in PvP and PvE. Honestly, raid dps should go up, since you'll only need 1-2 bards and more rogues will move to pure dps specs.

I don't think the problem is the Motif.

Cadence + Coda of restoration is huge and more important: Endless.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Sid
    Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladai View Post
    I don't think the problem is the Motif.

Cadence + Coda of restoration is huge and more important: Endless.
    Agreed. Next patch they are moving motif of regen to 24 point root ability and limiting the number of people (and possible radius) that restoration can affect. It's being addressed, hang in there.
    HW: DD Water Box | i7 920 D0 @ 4.1GHz 1.294v | EVGA x58 SLI LE | OCZ 6GB DDR3 1600 | HD 6870 CrossFireX 980/1150 | 9800GT Eco Hybrid Physx | Vertex 2 SSD | Ultra X-3 1,000w psu | Win7 x64

WC: Apogee XT WB | EK-FC6870 x2 | Black Ice Xtreme II D12SH-12 pull | MCP355 XSPC Acetal Top | PrimoFlex Pro LRT 1/2" x 3/4" | Fluid XP Phantom Black

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    Agreed. Next patch they are moving motif of regen to 24 point root ability and limiting the number of people (and possible radius) that restoration can affect. It's being addressed, hang in there.
    Link to these patch notes?

+ Reply to Thread