+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marksman: Is "Fan Out" a spell?

Soulwalker

Default Marksman: Is "Fan Out" a spell?

I am trying to figure out what types of Greater Planar Essences to put into my soulsource to buff this ability. The ability Fan Out does air damage, not physical. Does that mean it is a spell? Most of the Greaters effect physical damage from what I can tell.

For example, would the Smoldering Flamesource (Damaging spells have a chance to deal 129 Fire damage immediately and an additional 70 Fire damage over 8 seconds) buff Fan Out?

What about Metamorphic Stonesource (Damaging spells have a chance to increase Spell Critical Hit by 28 for 20)?

Rift Disciple

No. As of right now, the only "spell" type essences are ones such as the Cauterizing Crystal that has a chance to proc additional healing off of bard heals. Everything else is physical, despite the fact that we may deal elemental damage.

For my marksman i allways equip planar essences with + physical crit now i got 3 lesser with +11 physical crit . rest is + attack power .

I don't think it will proc on Fan Out either.

However, you can get the Assassin and Nightblade weapon enchantments to proc on Fan Out. As far as essences go, I think something like Waxing Shadesource Greater Essence or Smoldering Planar Condensate will probably work.

+ Reply to Thread