+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So as we see next balance patch no improvements for rogues ?

Default So as we see next balance patch no improvements for rogues ?

Mages are getting some love survivability and dps i know they need it but what about rogues there are souls here that need love too What do you think ?

Telaran

Sorry, because of one OP spec the entire rogue calling will suffer for months/years.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitefull View Post
    Mages are getting some love survivability and dps i know they need it but what about rogues there are souls here that need love too What do you think ?
    They can't buff rogues till they see where Warriors land after their nerfs. We need to know where warrior DPS is after their nerf/fix to see if ours needs boosting or not.
    "Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Victus Tryggr Wolf View Post
    They can't buff rogues till they see where Warriors land after their nerfs. We need to know where warrior DPS is after their nerf/fix to see if ours needs boosting or not.
    Yes but mage dps will be superior than our dps . Even now Pyro is far superior dps than marksman and ranger dps .

Yes but mage dps will be superior than our dps . Even now Pyro is far superior dps than marksman and ranger dps .
    Rogues eat mages and have better survivability.

My mains a Rogue but im not going to complain that they are getting a buff. I mean come on most mages were easy kills. They needed a buff more then we did and warriors needed to be nerfed before the devs could even think of messing with our DPS.
    "Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

Plane Touched

Pretty sure the temporarily posted notes weren't the complete notes for the balance patch.
    Hopefully we'll find out more soon:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...=1#post1810374

BTW: Anyone else find it sorta strange that they seem to be shaping up for a 1.1 version so soon after release? Not that I'm against it, particularly if it involves content.

Quote Originally Posted by Victus Tryggr Wolf View Post
    Rogues eat mages and have better survivability.

My mains a Rogue but im not going to complain that they are getting a buff. I mean come on most mages were easy kills. They needed a buff more then we did and warriors needed to be nerfed before the devs could even think of messing with our DPS.
    I am not complaining that they get a buff i know mages need it i am complaining that rogues got many things to be fixed broken abilities , stealth souls like marksman could get some love etc .

I am not complaining that they get a buff i know mages need it i am complaining that rogues got many things to be fixed broken abilities , stealth souls like marksman could get some love etc .
    Marksmen needs a dps buff to be sure. Rangers are currently the only way to go if you want Ranged dps as a rogue in PVP.

+ Reply to Thread