+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Concerning the bard nerf: A reasonable request.

Plane Touched

Default Concerning the bard nerf: A reasonable request.

I will make this short. I do think that if you were to nerf aoe heal you should have at least reduced it to affect 10 ally instead of 5. But thats not what this thread is about.

Since i cant choose who i heal now :

Can you make it so my heal always hit my focused ally or targeted ally?

Would work the same way it does exept instead of healing the 5 ally with the lowest health it would heal the 4 ally with the lowest health + targeted party member. Or 3 ally with the lowest health + targeted party member + focused target. Also it would just heal the 5 ally with the lowest health if the focused/targeted ally hp bar is full.

That would be awesome.
    Last edited by boobaffet; 03-22-2011 at 07:24 PM.

Plane Touched

... They edited the patch note. Well its still coming in the next big patch.

Basicly pretty much every aoe heal only affect the 5 ally with the lowest health. Thats why i think an option to always heal the focus target is a must.

Ascendant

Good idea though, it those changes go live.

Plane Touched

They said it was a sneak peak of the next patch, maybe they will get tweaked tho. Anyway if this goes like i would like this option so i could focus main tank or fang carrier etc..

Plane Touched

So now that this is confirmed .. Can this thread get some love?

Have you tried submitting actual feedback? I don't think just posting on the general discussion is going to be helpful.

Plane Touched

yes i did submit a feedback but i do believe a thread that stay on the front page for a couple of day have more chance to get their attention than a feedback.

I wished they'd give the bard something in return, instead of only taking something away.
    Officially owned by Alsbeth the Discordant.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=815027&dateline=13020  88690

Elitists and game programmers think alike; The first thinks the game is too easy, the other nerfs the crap out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelstar View Post
    I wished they'd give the bard something in return, instead of only taking something away.
    Agreed with this. Seems we've been relegated to the "Jack-of-all-Trades, Master of None" profession.

Best way to affect positive changes before 1.1 patch goes live is to actually log in to the Alpha Test shard and send in some feedback under the appropriate heading. In most cases relating to the thread topic I imagine it would be 'Class/Combat'.

For those that dont care to participate in the testing, then sit back and reap the rewards of the the people who actually log on to the test shard and give feedback that actually goes directly to the developers.

The Trion staff that read the forums are only Customer Service/Support moderators. Although I am sure they take notes on the "hot topics" and eventually most posts may get read, the fastest and most sure way to get your opinions on specific details to the developers is to send in-game feedback and bug reports.

I scrolled through the page fast and read the title as "Concerning the barf nerd." And it does seem to be a reasonable request to me, or at the very least reasonably worded, so I'm posting to bump you up the page again.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by kelkrypt View Post
    Best way to affect positive changes before 1.1 patch goes live is to actually log in to the Alpha Test shard and send in some feedback under the appropriate heading. In most cases relating to the thread topic I imagine it would be 'Class/Combat'.

For those that dont care to participate in the testing, then sit back and reap the rewards of the the people who actually log on to the test shard and give feedback that actually goes directly to the developers.

The Trion staff that read the forums are only Customer Service/Support moderators. Although I am sure they take notes on the "hot topics" and eventually most posts may get read, the fastest and most sure way to get your opinions on specific details to the developers is to send in-game feedback and bug reports.
    This person is correct, you need to test and send in feedback, not just post here. Here is good but testing and sending in game feedback is even better I think.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by kelkrypt View Post

My HDD is full and my internet download kinda limited! Dont feel like DLing an other 10go.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaffet View Post
    My HDD is full and my internet download kinda limited! Dont feel like DLing an other 10go.
    Quite understandable, I was just trying to inform some people that the 1.1 patch notes are not etched in stone, they are subject to daily changes as feedback comes in from the test shard.
    I was in Alpha and the developers DO read the in-game feedback daily.
    As long as it is constructive and has all relevant information to backup reasons for a change in their planned upgrades they will make necessary adjustments if it fits their intended use for that particular soul.

Some people think that if they post in the forums, the developers will get the information. And this is not true. The game developers read the forums when they have time. And during a patch-building development period such as this, I doubt there is much "free' time to do this.
    Sure the forum moderators are here, but they are different from the developers that are making changes to the game.

So people who have the time to come here and make dozens of posts about how they dont like this or that about the upcoming patch, should instead be using that free time logging into the Alpha Shard, testing the content and sending in-game feedback and bug-reports accordingly.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Angelstar View Post
    Id settle for a way to macro every motif to 1 hotkey without being forced to buy a $150 keyboard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast