+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion FIX slip away !!!!

Angry Trion FIX slip away !!!!

30 % of my slip away use from assassin rogue class, i just remain visible and i die like a rat..Damn this is so wrong, it is like i put point to have that ability but it only work 60-70 %. How can this important ability to be so broke?? Trion repair slip away ,to work how is suppose to.

Someone mentioned it in another thread (I forget who) but suggested making a macro like this:

#show Slip Away
    cast Slip Away
    stopattack

That is suppose to help/fix it... I think. Apparently it doesn't turn off auto attack and if you swing it pulls you out of stealth. I've not had the chance to test it tho.
    Last edited by Celestian; 03-22-2011 at 04:21 PM.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

Quote Originally Posted by Celestian View Post
    Someone mentioned it in another thread (I forget who) but suggested making a macro like this:

#Show Slip Away
    cast Slip Away
    stopautoattacks

(double check my stopautoattacks spelling)

That is suppose to help/fix it... I think. Apparently it doesn't turn off auto attack and if you swing it pulls you out of stealth. I've not had the chance to test it tho.

it doesnt work

iv even added command to target myself befor slip away

it does not work

slip away is broken
    Adapt or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Celestian View Post

#show Slip Away
    cast Slip Away
    stopattack

No man ,it is not that ..i dont attack when i slip away ,im alone 3 m with all my enemy behind ,when i slip away, and i just dont get in stealth .Beside that i dont wana macro anything ,i want just to go invisible when i push stealth button ...

necroing this,

PLEASE fix this. It's almost completely useless in PVP.

Plane Walker

I was using it pretty effectively in warfronts last night. AOE's would break it, so if there is a lot of zerging you need to run out of battle so an aoe doesn't break it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elusion View Post
    I was using it pretty effectively in warfronts last night. AOE's would break it, so if there is a lot of zerging you need to run out of battle so an aoe doesn't break it.
    you dont know what you talking about mate
    Adapt or Die

Telaran

Are you trying to slip away while standing in a ward of detection?

Soulwalker

Ok after this mornings update I have tried to use my slip away all day and had the same results every time where as before it worked as intended. Every time I use slip away instead of dropping aggro like its supposed to I go invisible the mobs cant hit me but remain aggroed to me and following me around and aggroing everything else in the area. Please fix this trion

Telaran

I've never had Slip Away fail to work properly either in PvE or PvP, and at this point I have used it more than 100 times.

There's got to be something other than "it's broken" to account for what you're seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgini View Post
    Ok after this mornings update I have tried to use my slip away all day and had the same results every time where as before it worked as intended. Every time I use slip away instead of dropping aggro like its supposed to I go invisible the mobs cant hit me but remain aggroed to me and following me around and aggroing everything else in the area. Please fix this trion
    I've had the same experience today, and not just once or twice, but every time. An update that a fix is in the works would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Turgini View Post
    Having precisely the same issue. Not a huge deal, but certainly annoying and a bit of a shocker, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marne View Post
    I've never had Slip Away fail to work properly either in PvE or PvP, and at this point I have used it more than 100 times.

There's got to be something other than "it's broken" to account for what you're seeing.
    Actually the devs have seen the problem so it's not just some mythical story.

If you PVP and have never had it happen, you're very lucky or just died to fast you didn't notice. At 50 it's pretty terrible.

+ Reply to Thread