+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Trion FIX slip away !!!!

  1. #1
    Banned Cyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hell Gate
    Posts
    1,835

    Angry Trion FIX slip away !!!!

    30 % of my slip away use from assassin rogue class, i just remain visible and i die like a rat..Damn this is so wrong, it is like i put point to have that ability but it only work 60-70 %. How can this important ability to be so broke?? Trion repair slip away ,to work how is suppose to.

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara Celestian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Someone mentioned it in another thread (I forget who) but suggested making a macro like this:


    #show Slip Away
    cast Slip Away
    stopattack

    That is suppose to help/fix it... I think. Apparently it doesn't turn off auto attack and if you swing it pulls you out of stealth. I've not had the chance to test it tho.
    Last edited by Celestian; 03-22-2011 at 04:21 PM.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

  3. #3
    Plane Walker MadGelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestian View Post
    Someone mentioned it in another thread (I forget who) but suggested making a macro like this:


    #Show Slip Away
    cast Slip Away
    stopautoattacks

    (double check my stopautoattacks spelling)

    That is suppose to help/fix it... I think. Apparently it doesn't turn off auto attack and if you swing it pulls you out of stealth. I've not had the chance to test it tho.

    it doesnt work

    iv even added command to target myself befor slip away

    it does not work

    slip away is broken
    *******************************
    Adapt or Die
    *******************************

  4. #4
    Banned Cyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hell Gate
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestian View Post
    Someone mentioned it in another thread (I forget who) but suggested making a macro like this:


    #show Slip Away
    cast Slip Away
    stopattack

    That is suppose to help/fix it... I think. Apparently it doesn't turn off auto attack and if you swing it pulls you out of stealth. I've not had the chance to test it tho.
    No man ,it is not that ..i dont attack when i slip away ,im alone 3 m with all my enemy behind ,when i slip away, and i just dont get in stealth .Beside that i dont wana macro anything ,i want just to go invisible when i push stealth button ...

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara Celestian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    necroing this,

    PLEASE fix this. It's almost completely useless in PVP.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

  6. #6
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    474

    Default

    I was using it pretty effectively in warfronts last night. AOE's would break it, so if there is a lot of zerging you need to run out of battle so an aoe doesn't break it.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker MadGelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elusion View Post
    I was using it pretty effectively in warfronts last night. AOE's would break it, so if there is a lot of zerging you need to run out of battle so an aoe doesn't break it.
    you dont know what you talking about mate
    *******************************
    Adapt or Die
    *******************************

  8. #8
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Are you trying to slip away while standing in a ward of detection?

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Ok after this mornings update I have tried to use my slip away all day and had the same results every time where as before it worked as intended. Every time I use slip away instead of dropping aggro like its supposed to I go invisible the mobs cant hit me but remain aggroed to me and following me around and aggroing everything else in the area. Please fix this trion

  10. #10
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    86

    Default

    I've never had Slip Away fail to work properly either in PvE or PvP, and at this point I have used it more than 100 times.

    There's got to be something other than "it's broken" to account for what you're seeing.

  11. #11
    Soulwalker Kaelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turgini View Post
    Ok after this mornings update I have tried to use my slip away all day and had the same results every time where as before it worked as intended. Every time I use slip away instead of dropping aggro like its supposed to I go invisible the mobs cant hit me but remain aggroed to me and following me around and aggroing everything else in the area. Please fix this trion
    I've had the same experience today, and not just once or twice, but every time. An update that a fix is in the works would be nice

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple Wulfhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turgini View Post
    Ok after this mornings update I have tried to use my slip away all day and had the same results every time where as before it worked as intended. Every time I use slip away instead of dropping aggro like its supposed to I go invisible the mobs cant hit me but remain aggroed to me and following me around and aggroing everything else in the area. Please fix this trion
    Having precisely the same issue. Not a huge deal, but certainly annoying and a bit of a shocker, too.

  13. #13
    Prophet of Telara Celestian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marne View Post
    I've never had Slip Away fail to work properly either in PvE or PvP, and at this point I have used it more than 100 times.

    There's got to be something other than "it's broken" to account for what you're seeing.
    Actually the devs have seen the problem so it's not just some mythical story.

    If you PVP and have never had it happen, you're very lucky or just died to fast you didn't notice. At 50 it's pretty terrible.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts