+ Reply to Thread

Thread: riftstalker tanking at level 50

Default riftstalker tanking at level 50

Ok so I was going to level a warrior tank but thats probably the most boring thing i have ever done in any video game. So i'm going to switch to a rogue and since I only tank really i was wondering if riftstalker was any good. Also what other souls go good with it?

thanks

Shadowlander

there are about 3 active threads addressing rogue tanking up atm.

Quote Originally Posted by klokz View Post
    Ok so I was going to level a warrior tank but thats probably the most boring thing i have ever done in any video game. So i'm going to switch to a rogue and since I only tank really i was wondering if riftstalker was any good. Also what other souls go good with it?

thanks
    All warriors in Rift aren't tanks, nor is leveling as them boring in Rift.

If you 'only tank' you're going to have a hard time doing much leveling at all, especially as a rogue, as a warrior tank spec can still actually solo-quest decently, whereas a RS heavy build is pretty horrid soloing.

If you're planning to only run groups, so you can tank, then why do you think a warrior tank is going to be any more boring than a rogue tank?

This seems like a typical I-haven't-played-the-game sort of post, and I suggest actually firing up the game, making a few characters, checking out the soul builders online, etc. I think you'll find Rift may not fit your preconceived expectations (in good ways, hopefully) and instead of getting easy cookie-cutter answers you might actually have fun looking at the souls and figuring out what works well (it's not that hard, actually).

But yeah, Riftstalkers tank fine in most circumstances.
    -According to a Facebook quiz, I'm a genius.

Sorry i meant i only tanked dungeons Ive tried all the warrior specs for questing they just seem the same to me.

+ Reply to Thread