+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bards - Talented Composer

Telaran

Default Bards - Talented Composer

I had a quick question and figured someone may have actually tested this. Talented Composer increases the radius of all the bard's buffs by 10 meters but what exactly is the normal radius? I thought at first when I saw the animations of the Motifs that the radius was only like 10-15 meters but now I'm thinking it's a bit bigger.

It would be really helpful to know how close I have to get to rebuff my Motifs especially. I usually am too busy after buffing to check everyone to see if they got it.

Soulwalker

As of sometime in beta 4 or beta 5, the radius of all bard motifs, anthems and fanfares is 35 meters.

Talented composer is a leftover ability from when they had a smaller radius. It's not very useful for most game purposes.

Telaran

That's much bigger than I was expecting! (I know, "That's What She Said")

So Talented Composer probably isn't very useful in PvE unless a fight makes you really spread out.

Still sounds useful for PvP where people won't stay near their friendly neighborhood bard.
    Last edited by Mekias; 03-22-2011 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekias View Post
    That's much bigger than I was expecting! (I know, "That's What She Said")

So Talented Composer probably isn't very useful in PvE unless a fight makes you really spread out.

Still sounds useful for PvP where people won't stay near their friendly neighborhood bard.
    And rifts.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ShalarLight View Post
    And rifts.
    In 5 man dungeons its not that needed but for any sort of raid/pvp/invasion making sure you hit pretty much everything in sight with your buffs is a good thing.

+ Reply to Thread