+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard/Ranger/Assassin

Soulwalker

Default Bard/Ranger/Assassin

I am currently specced bard ranger nightblade. Nightblade just for the fire dot and the 15% more damage from combo point generating abilities. I don't have the 9% more damage from finishers yet. My question is, is it worth it to drop nightblade for the assassin ability that gives 5% more crit. I tried it out and could definitely see more crits. At lvl 31 I had 24.73% crit chance. I didn't really notice the difference in damage loss either. I just want some opinions thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by valok22 View Post
    I am currently specced bard ranger nightblade. Nightblade just for the fire dot and the 15% more damage from combo point generating abilities. I don't have the 9% more damage from finishers yet. My question is, is it worth it to drop nightblade for the assassin ability that gives 5% more crit. I tried it out and could definitely see more crits. At lvl 31 I had 24.73% crit chance. I didn't really notice the difference in damage loss either. I just want some opinions thanks.
    The 15% more damage from combo generating abilites, inherently increases your healing from cadence, thus the absolute beauty of it for Bard. Really hard pressed for me to give up the couple of low talents in NB on my Bard.

Soulwalker

After going back to Nb and using the fire dot again its obvious which is better. My problem was I just didn't have enough damage to kill certain classes. The problem now is where do I put the rest of my points?

+ Reply to Thread