+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Solo RIFT

Default Rogue Solo RIFT

What's the best build that gives you the best advantage for doing solo rifts?
    The stupider people think I am, the more surprised they'll be when I kill them

Rift Disciple

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...c.VckqV0sz.Vhx

Forgot my old one but it looked almost like that and could do major rifts solo with my boar out. and good chunk of damage while keeping your boar full hp without any problem.

Telaran

I do rifts with my BD/RS build, sometimes I have to pop potions against those elites but that's as hard as it can get.

Soulwalker

If your talking about being level 50 soloing other rifts that are lower levels then I personally like this type of build.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...RfxcbqdbR.Vhbh
    It is basically a good levelling build that is focused on killing mobs while having CPs up for a very nice heal

If your talking about soloing rifts while levelling up then I would suggest the ranger/bard build that was posted above.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
    What's the best build that gives you the best advantage for doing solo rifts?
    (don't mean to poach ur post at all)

I am interested in this build actually. I am just confused with so many different ranged attacks. Could you possibly let us know what ur rotation is? I am just a bit confused with the ranger ranged attacks, bards, and the nightblades and where priority goes?

Thanks

Soulwalker

Ranger with 21 points in bard will solo most rifts. My boar has solo'ed the 25k elites from rifts just by spamming heals on my pet though it wasn't easy and often comes very close to death on the 25k elites(This was at 47, might be easier now).

It's also a very good grinding spec just get pet to gather 5-6 mobs and you have Trickshot concussive(?) as a finisher and rain of arrows.

Rotation is simple keep heal motif up the pet heal and spam cadence and dead eye or the 21 point heal if your pet is taking a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...c.VckqV0sz.Vhx

Forgot my old one but it looked almost like that and could do major rifts solo with my boar out. and good chunk of damage while keeping your boar full hp without any problem.
    At 50? What rotations?
    The stupider people think I am, the more surprised they'll be when I kill them

+ Reply to Thread