+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranger PvP Question(s)

Default Ranger PvP Question(s)

Hey,

I recently rolled a ranger/sab/assa. I chose these intentionally so I can try out 3 different playstyles. What I want to know is are Rangers any good in pvp? And if so what kind of build do I want to go for? e.g. boosting my own damage as much as possible or boosting my pets.

Thanks

Cozen

Nope. Rogue + bow/gun + pvp = MMMMMMMONSTER FAIL!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cozen View Post
    Hey,

I recently rolled a ranger/sab/assa. I chose these intentionally so I can try out 3 different playstyles. What I want to know is are Rangers any good in pvp? And if so what kind of build do I want to go for? e.g. boosting my own damage as much as possible or boosting my pets.

Thanks

Cozen
    In my view you are one soul off. What I would reccomend is a SABO / Ranger / NB build for PVE and PVP up to about level 30. You will not use and Bow abilities in the Ranger soul. Only the Crit and Pet abilities. Samething in the NB soul. Then with SABO you want everything that increases damage. Keep in mind you want complete offense and this combo will put up big numbers and lots of kills. Of course you will need to play smart

After level 30 (your second role) you'll want SABO / Assassin / NB with a focus on crits and poisons from the Assassin tree. Once again maximum damage, you are losing the pet because the pet will probably die too quickly at the higher levels. However, you can test this out as you level up.

Hope this helps,

G

Thanks that was a really useful response

+ Reply to Thread