+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How legit are sabs lets look.

Plane Walker

Default How legit are sabs lets look.

So i caved and made the all might sab build. Plain and simple they are awesome BUT i noticed some oddities. These may be known but i haven't seen them posted.

PVE ONLY

Silent setup - I know its just what they call loading up before combat but when you do this you are out of combat. For some reason attaching charges did not use any energy. Thus i start with massive damage and full energy to boot.

Detonate- only uses 20 energy instead of 40.

So i decided to test this out in a warfront. It was not the same story. in PVE i could basically load up twice and detonate without every needing to wait for energy regen. In PVP though I would run out of energy spamming charges

I really want to make a video but i don't know how. Please test these things out and let me know if anyone was able to reproduce this. This isn't a damage issue nor OP or UP its just possible bugs i noticed. Also WTF is with poison potency affecting damage. 15% to all damage that are not poisons?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....VhxMh.0VMcxcb

this is just a cookie cutter build i test out. Im short on play time so ill try to parse it out tomorrow.

Soulwalker

You have a talent that refunds the energy cost of charges if you apply them out of combat.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by SvnStrSlm View Post
    So i caved and made the all might sab build. Plain and simple they are awesome BUT i noticed some oddities. These may be known but i haven't seen them posted.

PVE ONLY

Silent setup - I know its just what they call loading up before combat but when you do this you are out of combat. For some reason attaching charges did not use any energy. Thus i start with massive damage and full energy to boot.

Detonate- only uses 20 energy instead of 40.

So i decided to test this out in a warfront. It was not the same story. in PVE i could basically load up twice and detonate without every needing to wait for energy regen. In PVP though I would run out of energy spamming charges

I really want to make a video but i don't know how. Please test these things out and let me know if anyone was able to reproduce this. This isn't a damage issue nor OP or UP its just possible bugs i noticed. Also WTF is with poison potency affecting damage. 15% to all damage that are not poisons?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....VhxMh.0VMcxcb

this is just a cookie cutter build i test out. Im short on play time so ill try to parse it out tomorrow.
    1. Answered above.
    2. All finishers reduce in energy with more combo points.
    3. Get a bard or chloro to put their buff up and lol all the way to the energy bank.
    4. They are considered poison so they synergise with something more than nightblade, read the beta patch notes.

Plane Walker

thanks for the responses and explanations.

+ Reply to Thread