+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another angtsy sabo hater

Soulwalker

Default Another angtsy sabo hater

Alright. So after my first experience in BG, I realized the ridiculousness of Sabos. I also recognized the class from a multitude of other MMOs. The only real difference being, they're supposed to be a melee class! Whose genius idea was it to make Sabos ranged?

Meh. I guess this should be less of a rant and more of a constructive post, so...

How the heck do you beat a good Sabo when you're not lvl 50?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Renders View Post
    Alright. So after my first experience in BG, I realized the ridiculousness of Sabos. I also recognized the class from a multitude of other MMOs. The only real difference being, they're supposed to be a melee class! Whose genius idea was it to make Sabos ranged?

Meh. I guess this should be less of a rant and more of a constructive post, so...

How the heck do you beat a good Sabo when you're not lvl 50?
    You focus them? They have 0 survivability.

PS. were you going for angsty or angry? Inquiring minds want to know.

Shadowlander

Sabs are fine, like the above poster said, they generaly have little survivability, most can be caught off guard if a player is paying attention enough, their charges make a distinct noise. Also one of my favorite things to do as an assassin is pop out of stealth and handle these little fools personally.
    Waiting on guild wars 2, would be nice to play my class and have fun, I'm tired of "rotating" every damn thing.

Your first post and hopefully your last.

Evil thoughts can't hide. I'll help release the mind. I'll peel away the skin. Release the dark within.

Soulwalker

@sano Angsty.

@sano; Coiffio So it's all about getting the jump on 'em, and high-tailing it if they see you first and you have no friends around? I find I can't really get away at all if they see me. :/ They always break outa CC or kill me before I can stun them/right after it wears off. I'll think I'm free but then I hear the charges stacking up on my back again. x.x

@Shadowvail Bwahaha! 2nd post. Ruined your day. Hopefully your life.
    Last edited by Renders; 03-17-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Renders View Post
    @sano Angsty.

@sano; Coiffio So it's all about getting the jump on 'em, and high-tailing it if they see you first and you have no friends around? I find I can't really get away at all if they see me. :/ They always break outa CC or kill me before I can stun them/right after it wears off. I'll think I'm free but then I hear the charges stacking up on my back again. x.x

@Shadowvail Bwahaha! 2nd post. Ruined your day. Hopefully your life.
    Get on them, snare them, kill them -- you don't need friends. Even if he's getting heals, they're so friggin squishy and need 2 sets of charges (min) to kill you which is 12 globals not counting any utility. Just stick to them like glue and burn em down. If you let one run free fully charging you up and deto'ing it's going to be an issue, but that can be said of any class.

Quote Originally Posted by sano View Post
    Get on them, snare them, kill them -- you don't need friends. Even if he's getting heals, they're so friggin squishy and need 2 sets of charges (min) to kill you which is 12 globals not counting any utility. Just stick to them like glue and burn em down. If you let one run free fully charging you up and deto'ing it's going to be an issue, but that can be said of any class.
    To be preemptive, before the OP posts saying "I dont have a snare/stun/etc," then you shouldn't be expecting to win in a PvP situation without any semblance of a PvP build.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

+ Reply to Thread