+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I love my rogue why is everyone QQing

Default I love my rogue why is everyone QQing

I love my rogue i got 2 of em a 34 defiant and a 18 gurdian rogue. I love the class. They are slightly at disadvantage at 1v1 pvp agaisnt a cleric or war yes, but other than that pve and pvp (warfronts are awesome.

A couple days ago I was on my cleric and this rogue a gurdian kept ganking me and whole bunch of defiant in scarwood. He wasn't a lv 50 or anything just lving up like veryone else he saped this one dude killed me 4 hits then killed him so rogues arent that bad. if your having problems playing a rogue maybe you should reroll, everyone has a class they are good at.

(note once i get to 50 my tune will probably change if rogues are indeed underpowerd but so far the class is fine)
    -The gaze into the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Mogreth View Post
    I love my rogue i got 2 of em a 34 defiant and a 18 gurdian rogue. I love the class. They are slightly at disadvantage at 1v1 pvp agaisnt a cleric or war yes, but other than that pve and pvp (warfronts are awesome.

A couple days ago I was on my cleric and this rogue a gurdian kept ganking me and whole bunch of defiant in scarwood. He wasn't a lv 50 or anything just lving up like veryone else he saped this one dude killed me 4 hits then killed him so rogues arent that bad. if your having problems playing a rogue maybe you should reroll, everyone has a class they are good at.

(note once i get to 50 my tune will probably change if rogues are indeed underpowerd but so far the class is fine)

Warrior tuning is a bit higher in numerous areas, however this is still only the start of the game. Developers have stated already that they are not interested in addons and balancing around pvp which all make me more than happy to continue my playing. I'm currently lvl 47 and have not noticed anything game crashing against us. Our dmg in areas seem a bit low but I have no difficulty keeping up my end. In pvp I stay away from warriors unless i know I can win or I know I can cause him confusion until a team gets to him. I do have clerics and mages especially on lock, with exception of necros(powerful abilities they have).
    Last edited by Ilterendi; 03-17-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Btw: love the sig. Pagan pride!
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Ilterendi View Post
    Warrior tuning is a bit higher in numerous areas, however this is still only the start of the game. Developers have stated already that they are not interested in addons and balancing around pvp which all make me more than happy to continue my playing. I'm currently lvl 47 and have not noticed anything game crashing against us. Our dmg in areas seem a bit low but I have no difficulty keeping up my end. In pvp I stay away from warriors unless i know I can win or I know I can cause him confusion until a team gets to him. I do have clerics and mages especially on lock, with exception of necros(powerful abilities they have).
    I am level 48 and have been a murder-machine since the low 20's. I love it!
    Finkle: Dwarven Rogue
    Vanguard

+ Reply to Thread