+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So basicly our only viable ranged dps at this time is Sab?

Rift Chaser

Default So basicly our only viable ranged dps at this time is Sab?

There is some preety good builds out there, with assasin point for MM and Ranger. Im just wondering if there is none ofthose builds viable. I do feel like I give osme dcent dmg, tho I have no parse of it.

Another thing, people suggest assasin with sab, why? You cant use the poisons for **** can you? I did a spec with 25 assasin, and 10 NB and the rest in MM,seemed to work quite allright. I tend to try the same build just with ranged instead. But it did seem to give decent dps.

Anyone might have some good non-sab builds?

You can use the poisons with Sab if you either stand in melee (if it is a melee friendly fight) or but either MM or RNG as one of your souls for the ranged auto attack. The first seems to give better DPS but I am not a fan of Sabs standing in melee.

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zikkar View Post
    You can use the poisons with Sab if you either stand in melee (if it is a melee friendly fight) or but either MM or RNG as one of your souls for the ranged auto attack. The first seems to give better DPS but I am not a fan of Sabs standing in melee.
    The reason you get + poison with sabo is because their dmg over time are poison based. You can really crank up spike traps etc. Nothing to do with weap enchants.
    Last edited by Kinien; 03-17-2011 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinien View Post
    The reason you get + poison with sabo is because their dmg over time are poison based. You can really crank up spike traps etc. Nothing to do with weap enchants.
    I think he was talking about the weapon chants and you can use them and stand at melee and do more dmg then when at ranged sadly.

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

+ Reply to Thread