+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spirit Wolf Totem

Default Spirit Wolf Totem

This trinket drops from the first boss of expert KB, and I'm just wondering if it works for Bards.

Equip: Healing spells have a chance to heal for an additional 970 health over 8 seconds.

Rift Disciple

I guess the question revolves around whether it procs off of healing ticks, such as those from HOTs, or if it only procs when an actual heal is cast.

If it procs off of HOT ticks, it could be very powerful, since a bard can put out 5 ticks every 3 seconds or so. One could say the same for the greater essences that have a chance to proc an additional heal, something that I'm working on testing as soon as I can finish putting together all my essences that I want.

If not, it would be pretty much worthless I think, as a cleric healing would be pumping out more actual healing casts than a bard would.

Still, I can see it getting awarded to clerics first before a bard.

The question wasn't whether it was more effective, but rather would it work for Bards at all.

Soulwalker

Yes it works, as does the Trinket from DSM (Equip: Healing spells have a chance to heal 2 closest allies for 600-700 or something like that). Both trinkets pretty much required if you want to feel useful.

+ Reply to Thread