+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Leveling

Plane Touched

Default Bard Leveling

So for my rogue I have chosen my first role to be Rifstalker main/Bladedancer/Bard.

However, since 30g to get second role isn't so bad, I am intending to make my second role a support role. So Bard main/riftstalker/bladedancer (unless I get something else unlocked by that point. Not that I know what I would choose to pair with bard main.)

I guess my question is, to other rogues who enjoy playing bard main, is it any good for leveling in solo quests/grind?

Quote Originally Posted by LimeMuffins View Post
    So for my rogue I have chosen my first role to be Rifstalker main/Bladedancer/Bard.

However, since 30g to get second role isn't so bad, I am intending to make my second role a support role. So Bard main/riftstalker/bladedancer (unless I get something else unlocked by that point. Not that I know what I would choose to pair with bard main.)

I guess my question is, to other rogues who enjoy playing bard main, is it any good for leveling in solo quests/grind?
    No downtime at all. Can pull many mobs at a time and sit there without any concerns at all, after finishing them off, instantly pull another batch.
    I took ranger instead of your bladedancer for the pet, which is pretty much unkillable as well due to the healing.

Soulwalker

saddly after lvl 34ish your pig starts to die off fast unless you get the upgraded pig in the ranger spec, but up untill then ranger is helpfull,
    i normally use a bard/nigthblade/bladedancer spec for lvling my bard 34+

night blade for blazing fury and unstable state and bladedancer for +hit

Rift Disciple

I went Bard/Riftstalker/Ranger for leveling, which worked well up to about 33-34. At that point the 0-point pet from Ranger just wasn't cutting it as a leveling tool anymore, and I went to a Bard/Riftstalker/Sab build. I've been pretty happy with that - it's got plenty of self heals and AE for multiple pulls, and lots of tools for soloing tough single targets with mez and bombs. I'm still doing well with it at 41.
    Last edited by Aufero; 03-17-2011 at 12:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread