+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a "safe fall" skill for Rogues + can the "jump" be used in any stealth?

Question Is there a "safe fall" skill for Rogues + can the "jump" be used in any stealth?

Hi. New to the game. I am testing out a few races for the Rogue. What I am curious about is if theres any some sort of "safe fall" skill that allows Rogues to fall from higher heights than other classes?
    I am wondering if the 'Angelic Flight' can be used in any stealth mode without breaking it.

-I just tried it out with the Assassin's 'Stealth' and it broke when I used it, so that can be excluded ;)

In advance; thanks!

pretty sure all "stealths" will be the same way man.

coming from a mighty-leaping bahmi rogue

Allright, thanks.
    How do you reckon the solo-capabilities of a Rogue? I will either play Rogue OR Cleric. But after seeing/understanding that Rogue's have heals in Rift AND being able to tank, it sure open a whole new dimension of different gameplay comparing to (most) other games I have played.
    Which means I am actually more interested in the Rogue class now than ever before.

PS: How do you rate the race 'leap' compared to the Dwarf being able to fall from twice the height?

Rift Disciple

The leap abilities can't be used in warfronts, but in open PVP, they can provide a significant positioning advantage for ranged rogues, despite not being able to be used in stealth. I'll leave it to you to experiment with yourself, but suffice it to say that I've been able to get to places I probably shouldn't as a sole result of that ability.

Mighty Leap does break stealth, but the Riftstalker shifts do not.

+ Reply to Thread